Nice countach for sale.

abolfaz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine is reeeeeely cleeeen and well detailed.

150k seems a bit steeeeeep for a 79.

we know that it doesn't have original wheels :eusa_wall: , mirrors, stereo, ecc....

it has ugly speakers, there are no A/C vents and controls...

it would have been well worth 150k with bravos and original interior, but without them :eusa_think:

I have researched that car. It will take about 20-25K to make it correct in year period. I would place the value at 110K...FOR someone that is willing to sink the money in to make it right AND wait to have it done...

Roy hit it right on.

Fix the Pep Boys crap in the engine bay, get the wheels and mirrors from god knows where and fix up the interior... boy this is a project.

But since we all know who bought it and what he's doing with it....

2006 - In New York red/black, first series one car fitted with bigger gauges.

Hello?????

Series One cars will be 200k plus...if not now VERY soon.

If LP400's are 300k plus...........

150k is reasonable.

If the car is in NY or near, I will check it out for you.

2006 - In New York red/black, first series one car fitted with bigger gauges.

Hello?????

If LP400's are 300k plus...........

150k is reasonable.

If the car is in NY or near, I will check it out for you.

Peter, it's not about the price, it's about all the things wrong with that car that should be subtracted from $150,000

I will pay $150,000 for a perfect LP400S1, but not for one missing it's original wheels and that has been modified.

Tony

Hello?????

Very true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The LP 400 is now going to go for big bucks. It will only help the value of the LP400S1, if the LP 400 increases past the prices of Miura S automobiles.

not for one missing it's original wheels and that has been modified.

Tony

Good luck finding an original set of Bravo wheels. Without the original wheels, you can subtract a lot of value from the car.

Before I get angry phone calls from michigan, understand that my objective here wasn't to bash your car as evidenced by the title of the thread. Moving on, does anyone know anything about that center console?

Before I get angry phone calls from michigan, understand that my objective here wasn't to bash your car as evidenced by the title of the thread. Moving on, does anyone know anything about that center console?

Mike,

I just got a angry phone call from Scott and.....

Issue solved.

Mike,

I just got a angry phone call from Scott and before I scared him to death and he hung up.....if your reading Scott stand in my face anytime anywhere....you small excuse for a child.

My phone is silent...

All BS and threats aside....what Scott does not realize is it's not personal. When he buys a car to sell it to make money....good for him. But when he buys a car that is not right and that car is brought up in a public forum and asked about, and then the Countach owners and historians say what they know about the cars in general, he takes it personally.

If you buy a car and list it for sale the next day, you are not just an owner your acting as some sort of business.

The car he has now is not stock. I am going to stop posting anything about him personally and just stick to the facts about the cars being discussed.

Tony

But when he buys a car that is not right and that car is brought up in a public forum and asked about, and then the Countach owners and historians say what they know about the cars in general, he takes it personally.

Exactly!

I am going to stop posting anything about him personally and just stick to the facts about the cars being discussed.

Tony

I never thought it was personal although the person in question seems to take it personally.

Exactly!

I never thought it was personal although the person in question seems to take it personally.

He cought me at my office at a bad time and I exploded on the phone at him.

After I calmed down, I left him a message explaining all of this, and telling him I will forget all the past with him and if he wants to talk to give me a call. I'm done fighting with this guy. If he is going to buy and sell these cars, so be it...maybe we can help him with our knowledge so he knows what he is buying before hand.

Who the heck are we talking about? Is the seller on this board? Who is Scott?

Anyway, I guess this car is a good reason to purchase the Bravo replica wheels.

I guess IMO 150k is worth it even IF you have to put 20k into it.

Looks like it runs fine the way it is...you can drive it without dumping 20-30k in motor clutch like most of them.