Ugliest 599 ever?

Hovik

^The 40th Murci is darker, more metallic and more turquoise. A bit shocking at first but it does grow on you. No way would the colour on this 599 grow on any L/P member here!

Wow --- epitomizes the term F-fag! Funny thing is, if it weren't for the dancing donkey badge on the fender, no one would recognize this as a Ferrari from a distance. I guess even with the badge, people still need to look twice to make sure the badge is not a sticker on some car of another make. Whether this is good or bad, depends I guess..,

No, the 40th Murcie color is unusual but not THAT bad! That looks more like an old Porsche color called Mexico Blue. But at least Porsche never put it INSIDE (at least not that I remember) :icon_oak: :gay:

Looks like an expensive clown car if u ask me. :rolleyes: And the 599 is one of the few ferraris I like.

my guess middle east its the color of the evil eye!

No, the 40th Murcie color is unusual but not THAT bad! That looks more like an old Porsche color called Mexico Blue. But at least Porsche never put it INSIDE (at least not that I remember) :icon_oak: :gay:

I don't know what you consider old, but I know someone that ordered a 1997 993 TT that color. Talk about :icon_oak:

I don't know what you consider old, but I know someone that ordered a 1997 993 TT that color. Talk about :icon_oak:

Well that was 10 years ago! LOL, that's old... ;)

Actually I know someone who ordered a new 997 Turbo in that color. :icon_oak: It's still available "paint to sample", but it's been a while since I remember it being a standard color. :eusa_think:

the owner will be leading the easter day parade where ever they live.

Color not only affects the resale value but the way the car catches the light. I cant see this car looking good from any angle.

There is a Challenge Stradale that is the same color nicknames "smurf blue". There was also an F430 in the same color that ended up at a track meet at Infinion last year.

Peter Hatch