Tommorow is the day.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, about 5 months ago!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

LOL!!! Wash the car already :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Will you be taking the car out this weekend for the coffe meet on Double Tree and Scottsdale?

I dunno. Maybe.

Looks good. :icon_thumleft:

what kind of wheels are those allan? Iforged!?!? the car looks great by the way. are you still looking into getting the twin turbo setup, or just selling the car soon!?!

Time to bring the beat to life! :eusa_dance:

Hehe, Allan would you mind if I posted this one on the M5board? The wheels look great, better than stock, congrats.

post_5_1174500189.jpg

Hehe, Allan would you mind if I posted this one on the M5board? The wheels look great, better than stock, congrats.

Yes, and tell those boxcar driving homos I said hello. :eusa_dance:

Yes, and tell those boxcar driving homos I said hello. :eusa_dance:

I sent your message, had to reword it slightly. Gustav sends word back ( I am parphrasing here too): " fcuk you Allan, I will be comming to the States this summer and you will be toast" I think that means he wants to race.

I sent your message, had to reword it slightly. Gustav sends word back ( I am parphrasing here too): " fcuk you Allan, I will be comming to the States this summer and you will be toast" I think that means he wants to race.

Silly Gustav :eusa_dance:

Looking badass Allan!

Guest skokos

where is this thread??

Guest skokos
M5 Board Im guessing. Thats Gustavs site

i did a search for lamborghini,gallardo and non related threads came up! id love to see gustav talking more smack

Might have been a PM between vroom and Gustav?

I would love to see Allans SE lay a beat down on Gustav if he really is coming stateside! :eusa_dance:

Ok here is the thread, just remember that I translated Allan's greeting into M5board speak, and Gustav's reply back into Allanspeak:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92803

Gustav is doing a tour of the states this summer, I think he will be in AZ too, a grudge match showdown between the G and the M5 is way over due!

See i can reply nicely to Gusfag.

You ready to race? I could try to put you two guys together, plus a local M5....