Ban Request (Scam Artist)

Mr. Corporate

Username is apto, but he's got a few others. His AIM is mrgoodcat. Guy is completely full of shit. Messaged me on AIM awhile ago claiming to have an orange G, then got caught lying, got told off, etc. Then months later, he forgets about this and "introduces" himself to me again, via PM. Says he's about to buy a Lambo, etc. Absolute bullshit. Ban him please.

You want him banned because he told you that he was about to buy a Lambo in a PM? :eusa_think:

The guy's going around and lying to people. One day he has a Lambo, the next it's his uncle's, the next he's about to buy one. Clearly, none of this is true. He's obviously trying to gain people's trust by misleading them. Why? Well, let him hang around here long enough and we'll find out.

The guy's going around and lying to people. One day he has a Lambo, the next it's his uncle's, the next he's about to buy one. Clearly, none of this is true. He's obviously trying to gain people's trust by misleading them. Why? Well, let him hang around here long enough and we'll find out.

Dude, welcome to forums. Most people on forums pretend to be people they are not.

I am trying to understand why he has gone after you, and what scam he is trying to run?

I cant ban him for a PM I havent seen....

Give me a link to something he has done in the open forums, or bring forward other members who corroborate his PM activities.

deoderant.gifI guess Mr. Corporate got his ban wish fullfilled. Maybe not the way he expected.

post-7955-1176777892_thumb.gifI guess Mr. Corporate got his ban wish fullfilled. Maybe not the way he expected.

Why? For the infamous young owner non-owner thread?

Why? For the infamous young owner non-owner thread?

That exchange and his previous antics here..... He has had several second chances...

He PMed me the same nonsense if it means anything. I didnt even respond.

Can you forward it to me?

He PMed me the same nonsense if it means anything. I didnt even respond.

Seemed like a harmless PM to me.... Cant ban him for that.

Yea I had gotten another one of them but it was deleted. Nothing major though. If I ever get anything stupid I will foward it to you.

he pmd me all the time but he seemed harmless, said he was 19 and his profile said he was 37 so I just blocked him no big deal.