Goregous F40

Guest skokos

It's not a real LM... It was rebuilt from a burned out wreck into a faux LM. Search or ask on F-chat about Roland's F40.

It's not a real LM... It was rebuilt from a burned out wreck into a faux LM. Search or ask on F-chat about Roland's F40.

Is that the same guy/car from the Mothers polish commercial?

Guest skokos

that is UNBELIVABLE that they re-built that f40 from that pile of scrap metal!

oh well,i still like it!

And wasnt Roland found to be the biggest fraud ever on Fchat?

Explain...did he claim it was a real LM? or that it was not a rotiserie car?

Is that the same guy/car from the Mothers polish commercial?

Yes

And wasnt Roland found to be the biggest fraud ever on Fchat?

Yeah, there's a really long ass thread over there somewhere about him and how he never drove at LeMans

Yes

Yeah, there's a really long ass thread over there somewhere about him and how he never drove at LeMans

Yes, I believe he claimed to be the race driver, and it turned out he was tire changer or something.

Yes, I believe he claimed to be the race driver, and it turned out he was tire changer or something.

There are tons of pages on that subject on f-chat. Guy built a career on lying about winning le mans twice! Even worse he's told people that his bastard f40 has won at lemans as well!

There are tons of pages on that subject on f-chat. Guy built a career on lying about winning le mans twice! Even worse he's told people that his bastard f40 has won at lemans as well!

whomever believed he won lemans twice is also an idiot.I have never come across his name in any racing magazine or publication.

dont know about any of the stuff you discussed, but he was a very nice and friendly guy.

he even invited me around to his place should i have made it to Colorado on my last US trip.

yes i know some people here also invited me around, but just saying he was a nice guy to me, even if he was distorting the truth.

so who's gunna invite me to their place next time i come to LA? (probably in the next month or 3)

dont know about any of the stuff you discussed, but he was a very nice and friendly guy.

he even invited me around to his place should i have made it to Colorado on my last US trip.

yes i know some people here also invited me around, but just saying he was a nice guy to me, even if he was distorting the truth.

so who's gunna invite me to their place next time i come to LA? (probably in the next month or 3)

Con artists are usually charming individuals

Guest skokos
http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/ferrari/...177627657ss.htm

I'm no expert on F40 prices, but isn't $600K more than a bit ridiculous for a "kit car" replica LM built from the ashes of a burned out F40?

Agreed,i think hes day dreaming on the price. matter of fact,with that kind of history,i think asking more then what you would pay for a standard F40 is far fetched

roland brought that F40 on the players run from NY to La a couple years ago. It was built from a burned out F40 to F40 LM spec. Car was fast on the track days and sounded great.