Amex Centurion Black Card

Allan-Herbie

Hey Tony, since we were talking about the blackcard, I just got this in the mail. Atleast they do everything first class when it comes to their literature! This kit describes benefits and priveledges.

DSC04795__Medium_.JPG

DSC04796__Medium_.JPG

DSC04797__Medium_.JPG

DSC04798__Medium_.JPG

DSC04799__Medium_.JPG

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

Way cool! they send you a memory stick just to tell you about all the benifits? wow.

Did they just send that to you or did you have to request it?

:eusa_think: 5k initiation fee, 2.5k annual fee..a $20 memory stick in $2 packaging is the least they could do.

Not to mention the spending that is required to obtain a "black" card. I'm sure the benefits of the card make up for it all.

:eusa_think: 5k initiation fee, 2.5k annual fee..a $20 memory stick in $2 packaging is the least they could do.

Not to mention the spending that is required to obtain a "black" card. I'm sure the benefits of the card make up for it all.

I guess you could add" Not knowing what you are talking about" to the list. We dont have a 5k initiation fee. Weve had the card long enough to be grandfathered in.

PRICELESS

Big Deal :givesfuck:

I'm with Dad ^^ jk

I would hate that card. It's so freakin heavy and too big sometimes to slide through. I do like the clunk sound when you drop it when paying for the tab though. "It's the sound of Power."

Alan, you should have read the "Focusing a digital camera in 2007" manual they included on the bottom before posting the pics. ;)

P.S. How come they never sent me a damn memory stick??? :(

Alan, you should have read the "Focusing a digital camera in 2007" manual they included on the bottom before posting the pics. ;)

P.S. How come they never sent me a damn memory stick??? :(

Cause you are not special! :icon_mrgreen:

i have my box still not opened lol!

How do you get one?

A guy I know has one and said that you have to spend atleast $100,000 in a year to qualify. But I thought I read different numbers somewhere else. So....

It's $250,000 a year and it's probably going up soon according to my rep.

:shock:

That's what I thought I read. But the guy I know claimed it was only $100,000. Maybe it was that a few years ago??

Btw, on a regular Amex card, can you charge pretty much anything? As in, your mortgage payment, utility bills, etc. Do they care about that stuff? Because obviously if you could pay your mortgage with it, you could easily spend alot of money on the card in a year and then become eligible for the black card.

Thanks for the info., btw.

:shock:

That's what I thought I read. But the guy I know claimed it was only $100,000. Maybe it was that a few years ago??

Btw, on a regular Amex card, can you charge pretty much anything? As in, your mortgage payment, utility bills, etc. Do they care about that stuff? Because obviously if you could pay your mortgage with it, you could easily spend alot of money on the card in a year and then become eligible for the black card.

Thanks for the info., btw.

You definitely CANNOT charge your mortgage payment, and you must spend atleast 250K.

You definitely CANNOT charge your mortgage payment, and you must spend atleast 250K.

You can pay your property taxes with it my wifes law office uses it to pay filing fees, doc stamps, etc.

You can pay your property taxes with it my wifes law office uses it to pay filing fees, doc stamps, etc.

Are you serious ??

Bought a 930 Turbo back in the day on mine. Most large purchases require you to pony up the fee. When I find an exception, I jump.

Could have paid my income taxes on it and qualified, but the IRS uses a company that requires you to pony up the fee.