I want to buy a CGT

LPDADDY

I am looking for an 04 or 05 CGT .Colour not an issue but has to be an immaculate car with no stories

Aram,

I don't know you so I have kept my mouth shut but finally you wish to do what I've been wanting to say for a long time :icon_thumleft:

Plus the fact we are countrymen and you will be the first armenian I know with a CGT :icon_pray: Ps. Go with a black one and good luck finding it! Ds. :icon_thumleft:

Aram,

I don't know you so I have kept my mouth shut but finally you wish to do what I've been wanting to say for a long time :icon_thumleft:

Plus the fact we are countrymen and you will be the first armenian I know with a CGT :icon_pray: Ps. Go with a black one and good luck finding it! Ds. :icon_thumleft:

I thought your family name was RODRIGUEZ. Armaniac huh? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I know of at least 2 other paysans who have CGTs so i wouldn't be the first :lol2: :lol2:

I am actually looking for 2 cars but as i said they have to be immaculate and priced right

I thought your family name was RODRIGUEZ. Armaniac huh? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I know of at least 2 other paysans who have CGTs so i wouldn't be the first :lol2: :lol2:

I am actually looking for 2 cars but as i said they have to be immaculate and priced right

Haha, it is not Rodriguez :lol2: The part of me being a maniac? Hell yeah! Aren't we all? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Buy two!! One in Black and one in Cobalt Blue = Instant praising :icon_pray:

kulu motorcar in calgary has one I believe in black....alberta seems to have a very high concentration of CGT's

good luck!!

Aram,

I was also curious about the CGT and took the liberity of emailing the dealer, this is what he had to say.

"The black one on my site will be in Calgary end of next week. It will be in

Toronto on Tuesday and then shipped to Calgary. The pictures on my site are

of a different black car that I sold earlier this year. The cars are

identical. I purchased the car from Porsche in NY. If you are interested in

viewing the car in Toronto I can arrange it. The car currently has 1650

miles. These cars are very hard to find right now and selling quickly. They

have gone up 5% in the last few months. I have sold five of them and know

these cars very well.

Thanks,

Kulu Punia

www.kulumotorcar.com

403.252.2000 "

Aram if your up for viewing this car tell me and ill foward you his information or something.

-Jerry

If the black one he's talking about from Porsche in NY is the one from MMC, it had something like 50 miles on it last time I saw it about a month or 2 ago, and went for $405K (thats what I've been told).

Aram, go for black! and you have a pm.

Cobalt blue is my favourite Porsche color! I think a CGT would look fantastic in it. Anyone have any pics?

Cobalt blue is my favourite Porsche color! I think a CGT would look fantastic in it. Anyone have any pics?

here you go

132919-2.jpg

132919-1.jpg

I prefer fayence yellow :eusa_dance:

2j2f4tk.jpg

:icon_super: check Champion Motor group in Long Island, they usually have the most CGT's in one place.

prices are not to bad from what I remember. get yellow or black..

:icon_super: check Champion Motor group in Long Island, they usually have the most CGT's in one place.

prices are not to bad from what I remember. get yellow or black..

Saw a silver one last week there. Going there again tomorrow. Will update.

What price are you expecting to find one for? I can do my best to locate you one in the states.

What price are you expecting to find one for? I can do my best to locate you one in the states.

The cheaper the better.

I want to thank you all for the info that was sent to me.I haven't found what i want yet but your help is greatly appreciated.Keep it coming please