Ruining the resale of my 6.0

kev99sv

Started with 4900 miles early this am and now have 5500. Drove great the entire time but seat not so comfortable after 2 hrs. Nothing a short stretch break doesn't fix. Hot day today and A/C kept me cool. Stereo reception sucks however. I'm gonna keep racking up the miles and see who the first person will be who tells me that my car has too many miles and ain't worth shit. Hard to say if it is better than the SV though.

Your car has too many miles! It aint worth shit!

Damn, I was hoping it would be anyone but Allan.

When it hits 7500 miles I guess I will start parting it out.

600 miles in before 1:20 my time is AWESOME. Where did you go? Solo?

Drove from Houston to Dallas and back. Went with a good friend to buy a car.

When it hits 7500 miles I guess I will start parting it out.

Do you think the engine will last that long? :eusa_think:

Do you think the engine will last that long? :eusa_think:

Definitely not. I have first dibs on the engine. My '91 might get faster with the 6.0.

How many times did you have to stop for gas? JD in Channelview had to refill 3 times when he took his roadster to LoD.

If we all keep it up abolfaz's car will be the last 6.0 under 10,000 miles. :icon_cry:

The SV has 25,500 miles :aiwebs_013: You won't be able to give that thing away. But if you do let me know. :icon_mrgreen:

Definitely not. I have first dibs on the engine. My '91 might get faster with the 6.0.

crap im at liek 7400 :(

only took 8 months (one sitting in Ohio :() to go from 2800 to 7400 and now its all over

If you can't enjoy your sports car because you are afraid of adding miles, you might as well go staple yourself in your balls.

What kind of car did you say you own?

What kind of car did you say you own?

Mike, it seems we disagree. You have your convictions and I have mine. You have your values and I have mine. It was my mistake to assume that others share the same beliefs as I do. There is no need to try and make this personal. Since I am 22 and a college student, I drive a crappy ford, but it gets me to where I need to go. When I have the money, I'll buy something faster and nicer, for now this will do.

The SV is BETTER!!

Own both and then decide. I haven't owned a 99SV, but have owned a 98 and I can tell you it doesn't compare to the 6.0, the 6.0 is by far the best diablo ever built.

If you can't enjoy your sports car because you are afraid of adding miles, you might as well go staple yourself in your balls.

Is the sarcasm alarm broke again? I coulda swore I just heard it but I'll call for a repairman just in case <<flips thru yellow pages>>

As noted above, I was kidding. There is, I believe, a pervasive bunch of BS that too many miles is a bad thing. Although the more I drive the more the resale value may drop and the less I care. So, I will just keep driving.

I think this is my 100th post since the crash. Wasn't there an unwritten law that you had to have 100 posts to sell something or another a while back. Do I get a special shirt or sticker? Something other than the recognition that I spend too much time on my computer?