Anyone watching the last episodes of "The sopranos"

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

Ive been glued to the TV every sunday waiting to see how the show is going to end!

After watching last night when Tony went and curbed the guy at the restraunt for the crude comments he made to Meadow while she was on a date,i have a feeling that hes going to get shot.

And now that chris is dead and Anthony tried killing himself for anyone that missed it: Anthony tried killing himself by tying a rope to a concrete block and his leg and throwing it in the bottom of his swimming pool which it had just enough slack that he could submerge and Tony arrived home just in time to save him...Alot is going to happen in 2 weeks when The Sopranos return...I think Phil is gonna try to whack Tony, I hope Tony whacks him first...,i see it all wrapping up with Tony soprano getting whacked.

Any predictions on how it will all end??

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
It will end with my face between Meadows legs.

oh Allan.. :eusa_liar:

Guest skokos
That calls for some pictures of Meadow so as i can judge to see if she's worth the hassle.

JamieLynnSigler4-nmd.jpg

Love the Sopranos...Seems like this season they have been making Tony less likable...the issues with gambling, snuffing out Chris, etc. But he's starting to be redeemed this last episode and now I'm afraid they will kill him off. But before he goes, I hope he takes out all of Phil's crew and hangs Phil up by his nuts...This is turning into a great season and I can't wait to see how it will end, but then again I don't want it to end...and BTW, Meadow is freaking HOT this season...first time I've ever considered her even remotely good looking.

Meadow is hot :icon_pray: .

I called Tony getting killed by Phil and his crew (or just Phil) ever since they aired that one episode where they were at the bar for Johnny Sacks "memorial," and Phil was talking about how his family has always been taking shit from everyone...and that everything was going to change - "not anymore.")

Tony, you have to understand, is currently this UNTOUCHABLE guy. He acts as if he is invincible. If you paid attention to last nights episode, you know he is or someone is going to get killed because of the whole theme of death. Well, someone always does get killed, but this one is going to be huge. Anthony, Tony thinking about death and his presence, the whole "in the end all of your friends and family let you down, you are left holding yourself in your own arms" thing. Something is going to happen. Tony saying that he is depressed, tryingnew drugs, slipping up, going insane, he is going to either get killed, kill someone major, or get pinched somehow....I'm leaning towards him getting killed.

That was a vital line imo:

"in the end all of your friends and family let you down, you are left holding yourself in your own arms"

Guest skokos
I always watch the sopranos when its broadcasted here, but we are like 2 or 3 series behind compared to the US :(

Oh that sucks..well your going to be very pleased when you see this last seasons episodes!

Well, here's hoping he doesn't get killed...although when he was on peyote and was watching the sun come up, the sun "pulsed" just like it was doing when he was almost dead from when Uncle Junior shot him...at that point I said, he's gonna die. I hope not, and its a regular cottage industry the way people try to predict the end of the show. I hope he lives, chops Phil's head off and shoves it up someone's ass...But who the hell knows...maybe Furio and the missing Russian will come outa no where and end the whole thing! LOL!

All he'll say is that Phil does NOT die.

Damn, that sucks. I would love to see his old ass dead. I would not mind seeing the lazy eye'd bastard in his crew get whacked though.

A guy I know KNOW'S the ending, but he won't give anything away. All he'll say is that Phil does NOT die.

How can he KNOW the ending when NOBODY knows the ending. Not even the actors know how it really ends because they have 3 different endings taped and still haven't decided which one to use.

It's really going to suck because next week there is no Sopranos or Entourage.

My prediction how it ends : It's going to be a bloodbath!

How can he KNOW the ending when NOBODY knows the ending. Not even the actors know how it really ends because they have 3 different endings taped and still haven't decided which one to use.

It's really going to suck because next week there is no Sopranos or Entourage.

My prediction how it ends : It's going to be a bloodbath!

He's a pretty trustworthy guy. He said "it's great the things you find when you know people..." He said he's not giving anything that he know's away because "it's stuff like this that gets people sued..." I'm just telling you what the guy told me. I would definitely believe that Phil doesn't die because I know that James Gandolfini does NOT want to do the show anymore and he said he would like to be in better shape, but the show won't let him. Ever notice that every year he gets bigger? They want him to portray the bigger than life character. And there is also talk of a spinoff with Phil. That tells me that Phil's stickin' around. :eusa_dance:

Oh yeah, I've been watching Entourage since Episode 1, Season 1. I love it! :icon_super:

Does entourage return the week after next week?

This is still season 3 of Entourage, Season 4 will start airing 2 weeks AFTER season 3 ends, so basically there's not going to be any gap, just straight moving forward. Reason for this is because season 3 is taking too long to finish, it first started back in 2006.

Good thread Skokos...

Ever since season 3 the show has been on a gradual decline, and a lot of ppl are always whining how it's no good anymore.

Well, I knew that the last few episodes of this series had to be great because the sheer drama is inevitable. For every tragedy spared in each episode will only be added to the next episode! (hopefully, hehe)

As for what to expect over the next two weeks, nobody really knows. However, there' been some spoilers posted on the sopranos forum...

Talks of a few NJ guys going down over the next two weeks...and talks of Tony, Carmela (and possibly the kids too) having to bail to the beach house down the shore as a safe house.

Steven Van Zandt (Silvio) has said there will be a lot of violence (this morning on Stern), and another place said if they wanna make a movie it oughta be a prequel...;-)

David Chase promised some sort of resolution from a theme from SEASON ONE. Should be interesting to see how that plays out.

I will be in Montreal for the finale for the F1 grand prix. How will I watch the finale?!? I need to see it live like everyone else.

:)

I think the Ahmed and Muhammed subplot may play a role... Not yet sure how, but they keep wasting valuable screentime on it....

Guest skokos
I think the Ahmed and Muhammed subplot may play a role... Not yet sure how, but they keep wasting valuable screentime on it....

AHHHH i had forgot about that!! i think you maybe right...i know its going to make for one kickass last episode!

Good point. I wondered why Tony decided to give them up to the feds for no reason in order to have a bargaining chip later on? I hope they don't blow up the Bing.

Guest skokos
Good point. I wondered why Tony decided to give them up to the feds for no reason in order to have a bargaining chip later on? I hope they don't blow up the Bing.

Everytime there standing around shooting pool i always think to myself is today going to be the episode where someone walks through the door and blast everyone with a shotgun??

Also Another thought that is in my mind is "What about the kid that Anthony helped hold down and the burned his feet with acid??" "is he going to come back and go columbine on Anthony??

Also Another thought that is in my mind is "What about the kid that Anthony helped hold down and the burned his feet with acid??" "is he going to come back and go columbine on Anthony??

I don't know if you saw, but in the previews to the next episode they showed AJ being thrown down (in garbage?) crying...I wonder if they are going to kill AJ as payback at Tony? Who knows.... I love this show. :icon_super:

Everytime there standing around shooting pool i always think to myself is today going to be the episode where someone walks through the door and blast everyone with a shotgun??

The first is just great direction.... Nobody on the show ever takes a bite of food without the thought going through your mind "Is it poison?"... Nobody walks out of a restaurant without the audience thinking "Oh Shit, somebody is gonna get killed..."

Sometimes it happens.... Sometimes it doesnt... But it makes you FEEL what it must be like to be these characters.... Its not over the top... Its subtle.... But the fact that you pick up on it is really the greatness of this show....

I think the second is a foreshadowing of an Oedipus Rex twist with AJ.... Hes a depressed, suicidal, all around fcuk-up whose parents have tried to keep him away from the family business as much as possible.... But in the end.... Hes a Soprano... He cant avoid his destiny. Hes just like his dad... the other depressed sociopath on the show. I think hes ultimately destined to enter the family business....