Ordered a Phantom

Mike_S

If you were to ask me, I would have it in the polished look. Kep your stock rims. Nothing like RR factory rims with those RR logos which dont move with the rims.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to ask me, I would have it in the polished look. Kep your stock rims. Nothing like RR factory rims with those RR logos which dont move with the rims.

Nonetheless Congratulations. I love the RR Phantom. My father in law has one after many older RR he had before.

Hi Sameer,

thanks I think I found the perfect wheel! I also get to use the stock center cap that doesn't rotate with the wheel!

Hi Sameer,

thanks I think I found the perfect wheel! I also get to use the stock center cap that doesn't rotate with the wheel!

Cool, post pics when you can..

Cool, post pics when you can..

Shahram knows which wheel - I'll post pics once I have my car :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

These ? :icon_mrgreen:

Honestly speaking, these look good but I prefer the stock look which looks very classy and very RR.

Honestly speaking, these look good but I prefer the stock look which looks very classy and very RR.

Precisely! That is why I am so picky - I found something that keeps the classy look.

Mike, did you take a peek at the wheel link I sent you?

Hi man,

Which link? I can't seem to find it in my inbox.

Oh, let me try and send it again. Sometimes the PM crap here doesnt work right. Tell me if you get it.

Yes I am getting that wheel ;)

Mike, did you order the wheels yet?

My dealer is talking directly to the supplier - he will let me know during this coming week.

mike i'm picking up my rolls in the morning can you send over the link to the wheels? I'm looking as we speak for some nice looking wheels

congrats mike!! u have an awesome collection of cars. i say lambo power party at ur place to view and drive the cars :)

c

mike i'm picking up my rolls in the morning can you send over the link to the wheels? I'm looking as we speak for some nice looking wheels

PM sent - I think you will love these wheels!

• 1 month later...

I have to double check this but I'm pretty sure I'm running 26" with 4" lip all the way around. It tucks a little tire without anyone in the car, then when its loaded it does rub a little.

Def not for everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the purchase its a beautiful car, as for the rims i would say stick to 22's 24's are too big and might be flashy, but 22's would look great.

• 2 weeks later...