Evotech information!

Driftracer3

Ok guys, I have all the information from Evotech, BUT, things have changed and I probably wont be able to get any parts, because they want everything to be done at Evotech North America when it opens.

Now, who wants to see pictures of the engine dropped out, and a dyno chart? :icon_mrgreen:

Ok guys, I have all the information from Evotech, BUT, things have changed and I probably wont be able to get any parts, because they want everything to be done at Evotech North America when it opens.

Now, who wants to see pictures of the engine dropped out, and a dyno chart? :icon_mrgreen:

I know who is opening up evotech north america so if you need some parts let me know. I dont know that it is public yet so I wont say.

I do,i do :icon_mrgreen:

I know who is opening up evotech north america so if you need some parts let me know. I dont know that it is public yet so I wont say.

Haha me too, first name starts with A, last name starts with G :icon_thumleft: He told me that everything is supposed to be done at Evotech NA(when it opens) so I dont know if he will really sell the parts.

I do,i do :icon_mrgreen:

Here it is!

post-2220-1183617984_thumb.jpg

This is the Maha dyno, commonly used in Europe by tuners

post-2220-1183618856_thumb.jpg

Look at that beast!

im not vey experienced, but whats up with the chart? whats going on up until 4K rpm?

also, is the 720 PS (710hp) to the wheels? or crank hp? either way, no wonder than LP640 lost in the video.

I dont remember enough German, but the 724 is crank. Thats not their really good setup either. Its supposed to be like 750 or 775 crank or something like that. Thats what Evotech said anyway.

724 crank, 540 wheel and 852 NM of torque

the 530-540 number is kW not whp. theres no way 724 crank hp is becoming 540 whp.

the 530-540 number is kW not whp. theres no way 724 crank hp is becoming 540 whp.

617hp SLr bone stock makes 520rwhp. So 540rwhp is NOT 724 Crank hp.

thats what I was saying. 540 kW not rwhp. 1 hp = ~0.75 kW if im not mistaken. thus 720 hp = ~540 kW.

but is this number at the wheels or crank?

edit, NM I just read DR3' last post.

What I wrote is what the dyno says, I´m pretty good at german, lol

What I wrote is what the dyno says, I´m pretty good at german, lol

532 kW = 709.3 hp (709 x 0.75). 709 hp = 723.8 PS

1PS= 0.98 hp

1 hp = 0.75 kW

perhaps the "540 PS" is stock. which would make sense.

Aram wanted pics, did he even take a look at them? :eusa_think:

I did.I haven't commented on the dyno because i didn't understand it at first and now that i understand it i am not that impressed.I expected more

I did.I haven't commented on the dyno because i didn't understand it at first and now that i understand it i am not that impressed.I expected more

I hear you, I wasnt particularly impressed myself. The first upgrade kit is 78hp/103tq(pictured in dyno Im guessing), and I havent seen the exact numbers on the bigger kit. Waiting on Oscar@Evotech for that. I didnt hear any mention of this being on the 722, but thats what it looks to be.

• 3 weeks later...
So Renntech and Evotech N.A. are not one in the same?

The tuning you get from renntech is evotech. As far as the cf airbox that is RT's. So if your are just getting an ecu tune just go to evotech direct.

Allan didn't you say someone had told you that you don't need to drop the engine ?

The engine has to drop for the pulley upgrade.No 2 ways about it

The engine has to drop for the pulley upgrade.No 2 ways about it

Yep, and you can only get the Evotech setup done in house. But if you want to settle for 'only' 722hp, you can get the Renntech package installed elsewhere, provided they have the setup needed to lift the SLR.

• 1 month later...