Anybody Heard of These Guys?

topcabron

Yes Tony!, i believe all those times, and I am certain that Seans Diablo is Faster, when dropped from an Altiitude of 10,000 ft. Now stfu.

WHERE IS YOUR DIABLO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

downloading to youtube is easy. Go to you tube and set up an account then download from the "browse" button.

I want to see this video.

:iamwithstupid:

WOW that video still isn't up?

I search youtube maybe its posted there LOL!!!

So we went from a video at 8pm to this? Sweet :eusa_think:

Goingtomonterey.jpg

Video is coming.Allan said that sean's car was towed to monterey.I'm proving him wrong.

Here is a video of sean's twinturbo coming back from monterey.

He took off from 70-80 to aproximately 180mph in no time,as you can see.

Wow allan if sean can go that fast with a blownup engine,I can't imagine how fast it would be with a non-blown-up engine.Allan this another proof of your lies.I have another video coming.

Wat about the pic of his diablo?

Here is a video of sean's twinturbo coming back from monterey.

He took off from 70-80 to aproximately 180mph in no time,as you can see.

Wow allan if sean can go that fast with a blownup engine,I can't imagine how fast it would be with a non-blown-up engine.Allan this another proof of your lies.I have another video coming.

Watch

video I took of Allan in his G taking off at the same speed. This is almost a duplicate of the vid you posted except Allan's G is inserted in place of the Diablo! Can you tell me how the Diablo in your vid is any different? Looks like the same acceleration pattern to me.

Edit- I take that back. Allan's G take off makes the Diablo look like a pig!

Watch
video I took of Allan in his G taking off at the same speed. This is almost a duplicate of the vid you posted except Allan's G is inserted in place of the Diablo! Can you tell me how the Diablo in your vid is any different? Looks like the same acceleration pattern to me.

:icon_thumleft:

Watch

Not to worry,I'll have a video of the speedometer that's going to make it more clear for you. since you can]t tell.

Not to worry,I'll have a video of the speedometer that's going to make it more clear for you. since you can]t tell.

I have to admit, Allans G looks a lot faster, but your right a video of the speedo will clarify things.

Here you go.

This is a video of him doing 60-180mph.He did it on slight hill.This was on a track.

It takes about 2-2.5 seconds from 60-100 for sean's TT and SLR does it in 4.3sec .That means sean's diablo is ahead by about 1.8-2.3 seconds.Every 1/10 sec is about 1-2 cars.That means SeanTT is about 20-25 cars faster than a Slr from 60-100mph.

SLR does 60-156mph(100-250kph) in 14.7 sec and sean's TT does it in about 9 seconds.Sean's car beats SLR by 5.7 seconds.That is 60-70 cars.

Allan you are the biggest lier in the world.I told you sean's car beat a SLR and ENzo with out a problem bu a bunch,Proof is in the pudding.

Here you go.

This is a video of him doing 60-180mph.He did it on slight hill.This was on a track.

It takes about 2-2.5 seconds from 60-100 for sean's TT and SLR does it in 4.3sec .That means sean's diablo is ahead by about 1.8-2.3 seconds.Every 1/10 sec is about 1-2 cars.That means SeanTT is about 20-25 cars faster than a Slr from 60-100mph.

SLR does 60-156mph(100-250kph) in 14.7 sec and sean's TT does it in about 9 seconds.Sean's car beats SLR by 5.7 seconds.That is 60-70 cars.

Allan you are the biggest lier in the world.I told you sean's car beat a SLR and ENzo with out a problem bu a bunch,Proof is in the pudding.

Allan,do you want more spanking?I have another video which he is going even quicker.This was on a slight uphill and he only had about 8PSI of boost.He can take it up to 10PSI(around 900hp) and with 100 octane 12-14psi(around 1000hp) and with C16 race gas maybe 15-18PSI which brings his horsepower to possibly 1200hp.

By the way allan,sean never declined a race with you .He said of course but you were a coward.You never called him back.