Anybody Heard of These Guys?

topcabron

I have to admit, Allans G looks a lot faster, but your right a video of the speedo will clarify things.

Abolfaz,I think you're right.It's hard to tell when a car is 40-50 cars away from you.

On a dragstrip,if you are at the starting line,you can't tell if the car beat him by 2 cars or 20 cars at the finish line.I think speedometer video is the best.

Notice how smooth and stable the TT is at 180MPH.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is 60-70 cars.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

which has what to do with sean tuning the motor?

Im justr waiting for that diablo pic and the video he was origanally talking about LOL!!!

Omg. This is soo funny I have to come back in a little bit to write my response. I literally have tears in my eyes from this guy respnse.

You are right Tony! You definitely proved me wrong! Please continue to go into your explanations of how the TT Diablo will beat the SLR by 60-70 cars. Im guessing it would leave the Veyron in its wake too! LOL

My Diablo is smooth and stable at 180MPH and I don't have any turbos. :eusa_think:

Here you go.

This is a video of him doing 60-180mph.He did it on slight hill.This was on a track.

It takes about 2-2.5 seconds from 60-100 for sean's TT and SLR does it in 4.3sec .That means sean's diablo is ahead by about 1.8-2.3 seconds.Every 1/10 sec is about 1-2 cars.That means SeanTT is about 20-25 cars faster than a Slr from 60-100mph.

SLR does 60-156mph(100-250kph) in 14.7 sec and sean's TT does it in about 9 seconds.Sean's car beats SLR by 5.7 seconds.That is 60-70 cars.

Allan you are the biggest lier in the world.I told you sean's car beat a SLR and ENzo with out a problem bu a bunch,Proof is in the pudding.

Oh lord, Sean Sean...DUMBASS.............

From the beginning I figured this was you. Just the way you type reminds me of listening to you speak. I also remember your posts on another board, which had the Screen name TwinTurboDiablo, and now magicaly the videos appear on Youtube under the same name.

So lets go over this from the beginning. Just as you are a half assed idiot in real life, you play the role magnificently over the internet.

Lets get things straight.

#1. YOUR CAR IS AN ABORTION

#2. YOU HAVE BLOWN UP YOUR OWN CAR SEVERAL TIMES

#3. YOU DID NOT BUILD YOUR CAR ORIGINALLY

#4. Historic Built the Car

#5. YOU TOWED THE CAR TO MONTEREY

#6. YOU DECLINED TO RACE BOTH ALEX AND I

#7. YOU BEGGED ALEX TO TUNE YOUR POS ON THE DYNO, YOU WOULD CALL FOR WEEKS ON END

#8. YOU BEGGED ALEX TO MAKE YOUR CARBON FIBER CRAP:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Need I go on. You proved yourself an idiot, with the posts you made here. Anyone who publicly states that their car will pull 60-70 car lengths on an SLR is a complete IMBECILE.

If you are such a good Mechanic, where are all your satisfied customers? Weve only been around 3 years, and NO ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED HI TECK SHITSTERS.......EVER :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The only way I would buy your car was to throw it off a cliff, to save the Lamborghini brand from any future embarassment.

That's all you could comeback with.Now you're claiming I'm sean.hahah.I'm not sean.You were banned from another board.So I don't think you talked to sean.

You are an idiot.I opened the youtube account,not sean.Check the email for youtube and you'll see it's mine,not sean.

I know I embarrased you.You must really hate me.I would love to see your face when you saw the video.The video proved that you are the BiGGEST LIAR in the world.

I thought you said that his car doesn't run and has a blown up engine.I would love to have a blown up engine l if it does 60-180mph in 12-13 seconds.

I can't help if you are an idiot and don't understand that 1/10 sec is equal to 1-2 cars.

i knew you were going to use some kind of BS excuse so you don't admit that his car is fast.It beat a SLR at the CHP run and video shows how fast his car is.

Go lick your wounds .

You said he towed his car to Monterey.I proved that you a liar by showing a picture of his car going to Monterey and a video of him driving back.

Then you said he has a blown up engine.I proved that you are a liar again by showing his car running.

You said there is no way that he could beat a SLR.I proved that you are a liar by showing a video of him doing 180mph which was a lot and I mean a lot faster than SLR.It does not mean SLR is not fast.I think SLR is faster than a Murci.It's just that sean TT is a lot faster.

That's all you could comeback with.Now you're claiming I'm sean.hahah.I'm not sean.You were banned from another board.So I don't think you talked to sean.

You are an idiot.I opened the youtube account,not sean.Check the email for youtube and you'll see it's mine,not sean.

I know I embarrased you.You must really hate me.I would love to see your face when you saw the video.The video proved that you are the BOGGEST LIIAR in the world.

I thought you said that his car doesn't run and has a blown up engine.I would love to have a blown up engine l if it does 60-180mph in 12-13 seconds.

I can't help if you are an idiot and don't understand that 1/10 sec is equal to 1-2 cars.

i knew you were going to use some kind of BS excuse so you don't admit that his car is fast.It beat a SLR at the CHP run and video shows how fast his car is.

Go lick your wounds .

You said he towed his car to Monterey.I proved that you a liar by showing a picture of his car going to Monterey and a video of him driving back.

Then you said he has a blown up engine.I proved that you are a liar again by showing his car running.

You said there is no way that he could beat a SLR.I proved that you are a liar by showing a video of him doing 180mph which was a lot and I mean a lot faster than SLR.It does not mean SLR is not fast.I think SLR is faster than a Murci.It's just that sean TT is a lot faster.

Whoever you are, you type like a 10 year old.

Anyway, 60-70 car lenths on an SLR, never.

60-70 car lengths on an SLR?? Knock knock anybody home??? You speaking of a drag car here. I'm sorry but that is proper nonsense.

diablo pic yet? i woke up this morning hoping there was one!

60-70 legnths? lol

I for one, beleive the vid of the 60-180 speedometer was done on a dyno and not on an open road.

Look at the odometer.On 2 wheel dyno,odometer does not move.Here the odometer is moving.

60-70 car lengths on an SLR?? Knock knock anybody home??? You speaking of a drag car here. I'm sorry but that is proper nonsense.

post-9296-1184857046_thumb.gif

Sorry, but I remain skeptical. How can we see this car in person to verify your claims?

I'll bring the SLR and you bring the TT Diablo. Whatever driver you like. Just let me know when and where you want to do this. If the TT Diablo hits the numbers, and car lengths, you are claiming, I will be the first to come on here and eat

post-3316-1184858503_thumb.jpg

Look at the odometer.On 2 wheel dyno,odometer does not move.Here the odometer is moving.

A Mustang dyno can be set for the front rollers to move with a 2wd car propeling them trough the rear rollers.

I think people were talking about a pic of YOUR Diablo BTW.

WTF?? That's B.S.!

The speedo in the car will register, as will the odo, on a 2-wheel dyno, which is exactly what I think this car was on when the vid was taken.

A Mustang dyno can be set for the front rollers to move with a 2wd car propeling them trough the rear rollers.

I think people were talking about a pic of YOUR Diablo BTW.

Yeah i would like to see pics of YOUR DIABLO. I mean the whole issue with the twin turbo diablo being so fast and able to beat an SLR by so much is a very crazy claim to me. I just want to see the pic for ur own good cuz you kind of have a lot of skeptical posts. And you are accusing Allen of being a liar. Some hard evedence on your part wouldn't hurt.

I know I embarrased you.You must really hate me.I would love to see your face when you saw the video.The video proved that you are the BiGGEST LIAR in the world.

Go lick your wounds .

I also forgot that you said the TTDIABLO will be 20-25 cars ahead of the SLR from 60 to 100mph.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Same bullshit you use before. You know I was banned on lambotalk......because SEAN is a member of Lambotalk. And you are Sean.

You posted video of the TT Diablo moving. Wow. That does not mean it was on its way to Monterey. You had the car towed there. You know the car cannot survive a several hundred mile roadtrip. :lol2: :lol2:

You posted a pic of the POS on the road. You claim you are not Sean, you claimed you have a DIablo. Where is pics of your DIablo if you are not SEAN?

Where are all of Seans 100's of satisfied customers? Of course you are upset about this sites relationship with Alex. The guy makes MILLIONS, while you play with a brokedick old POS Diablo that never runs, while trying to rob people by charging them double and sending the work to be done at other shops.

I have an IDEA!!!! Several of us will be doing the SILVERSTATE Challange in Nevada. It will be a 0-1 mile race. It will be timed using real timing equipment, not by looking at the speedo of a car that has a notorious reputation for the speedo being OFF in the first place on a dyno. You bring the TT Diablo, we will bring our cars. You win, you can have Lambopower. HOWS THAT SOUND?

I also forgot that you said the TTDIABLO will be 20-25 cars ahead of the SLR from 60 to 100mph.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Same bullshit you use before. You know I was banned on lambotalk......because SEAN is a member of Lambotalk. And you are Sean.

You posted video of the TT Diablo moving. Wow. That does not mean it was on its way to Monterey. You had the car towed there. You know the car cannot survive a several hundred mile roadtrip. :lol2: :lol2:

You posted a pic of the POS on the road. You claim you are not Sean, you claimed you have a DIablo. Where is pics of your DIablo if you are not SEAN?

Where are all of Seans 100's of satisfied customers? Of course you are upset about this sites relationship with Alex. The guy makes MILLIONS, while you play with a brokedick old POS Diablo that never runs, while trying to rob people by charging them double and sending the work to be done at other shops.

I have an IDEA!!!! Several of us will be doing the SILVERSTATE Challange in Nevada. It will be a 0-1 mile race. It will be timed using real timing equipment, not by looking at the speedo of a car that has a notorious reputation for the speedo being OFF in the first place on a dyno. You bring the TT Diablo, we will bring our cars. You win, you can have Lambopower. HOWS THAT SOUND?

okee!!!! I AM IN!!!!!

alex

first of all, ALLAN for President.

second of all .1 or .2 seconds in the QUARTER MILE equals almost a car length. So even if this diablo was 1 whole second faster than the SLR in the 1/4 mile, he would be max 10 cars ahead, that is if the diablo stays in 1 piece.

what's going on the boards lately? all this shit talking and whatnot, only one common theme, ALLAN keeps Pwning people, ALLAN for PRESIDENT LOL