WIDOWMAKER on Porsche brochure

hsa8

ohhh shit! 530hp 3175lbs, fellas we now have some serious competition.... :crybaby2:

that TT conversion is looking dam good right now.

ohhh shit! 530hp 3175lbs, fellas we now have some serious competition.... :crybaby2:

that TT conversion is looking dam good right now.

If the zero to 100 mph time is close to what Porsche claims there is no contest....

finally the Plastic mess-06 will have some competition @ 3x the price, I somehow like the Turbo a little better in looks, even though there is hardly a diff, but I guess better pictures are in order..

Nice :icon_super:

Does the US car have a sunroof ?

i think the styling is not that great looks alot like the GT3. the old gt2 had nice styling

I still think Porsche should get thier styling department a day in the sun or something, Porsche design used to rock - hell they penned the original 911!!! and some really cool stuff, but the current style just bores me. The car kicks ass engineering wise, but lacks LOOKS - not Lamborghini's though :icon_mrgreen:

the car is awesome, def. the real turbo for ppl that want to have FUN in their porsche...Unfortunately, 200K is a LOT of cheddar for a 911...Who would still take a gallardo SL?

the car is awesome, def. the real turbo for ppl that want to have FUN in their porsche...Unfortunately, 200K is a LOT of cheddar for a 911...Who would still take a gallardo SL?

SL :icon_thumleft:

This car will hand the SL it ass.

This car will hand the SL it ass.

Its probably a little quicker, but I dont think the SL will get its ass handed to it.

Its probably a little quicker, but I dont think the SL will get its ass handed to it.

The car has 115hp more (and weighs the same) as the 997GT3 that the SL barely beat on several road courses. The SL will get it's ass handed to it.

Has Porsche announced the production #'s ?

If P produces a low # of cars, the car will have good resale value. P protected the 2004/05 GT2 autos, with very low production #'s. For owners of the new 997 GT2, it would be in their interest, if P did not offer a X-50 type power package option, on the standard awd 997 TT. The 996 GT2 took a financial hit from 2002, after P began to offer the 450bhp X-50 power package option on the standard Turbo.

The car has 115hp more (and weighs the same) as the 997GT3 that the SL barely beat on several road courses. The SL will get it's ass handed to it.

we will see real #'s when the car is released and tested. I am sure that it will be faster, just not sure how much faster..

at the end of the day i would still take the SL, alot more exotic and it looks like its double the price.

Almost same exact horsepower as the SL. Might weigh less, but the SL has AWD. The only problem is when the GT2 Gets an ECU, Intake, and Exhaust, bye bye SL. :icon_thumleft:

Lets just wait till some of the famous aftermarket porsche tuners get their hands on this. :icon_super:

Almost same exact horsepower as the SL. Might weigh less, but the SL has AWD. The only problem is when the GT2 Gets an ECU, Intake, and Exhaust, bye bye SL. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

3100 lbs is the CURB weights? I wonder what they did to drop 400-500 lbs off the car.

the looks do nothing for me though. TT front bumper with GT3 everything else.

the GT3 RS lost to the Gallardo in head to head tests by something like 2-2.5 seconds on every lap. does this have enough power to make up that time?

Re-read my post. The SL (with way more hp) than the GT3 was BARELY able to beat it. This car has 115hp more than the car the SL was BARELY able to beat. It's a no brainer. Porsche always underrates the power in their GT cars. The SL is sick, but will be no match to the new GT2 much like the regular Gallardo (04-05) was no match for the 04-05 GT2.