2007 Gallardo Spyder

Richard Wallace

Well - just when I was telling a few people last week that I thought I would keep this Spyder for a few years... I got an opportunity to dive something yesterday and am thinking about getting it... (I will leave the suspense to what it may be and it is not a Lambo - :shock: ). I have no room for both, my wife won't let me have both - so the spyder has to sell if I am going to make it happen.

I am going to list it here and F-chat only. If it sells I will get the new toy, if not I am keeping it. Oh I am torn. I love everything about this car, but the deal I am working on the other - if the timing works out is something I cannot just pass over.

So with that -- is my 2007 Gallardo Spyder for sale at probably the best price in the country right now for any 07 (not alone with all options). $218,000. I paid 236K - I am not going to sell it for less so no negotiations please. If the car I am looking at sells before this one does - I will be pulling it off the market.

Here are the details:

Car was delivered to me December 14th 2006. So it has full warranty until December of 2008 - so 1.5 years left.

The car has 2,300 miles currently. It is in prestine condition. Always garaged, hand washed, etc. For those who know me and my past cars I take immaculate care to the extreme degrees. The car does not have a mark on it, never tracked, raced or otherwise abused, etc.

Vin is ZHWGU22N77LA04606 - for those who want to do a carfax.

Grigio Proteous external color (Metallic Grey)

Black Seats with Red Inserts - with Reverse Stitching (Black stitching on the Red parts, Red stitching on the Black parts)

Rare 6 Speed Manual

Travel Package

Branding Package

On board computer

Coming Home option

Comfort Package (all power 10 way seats and lumbar) - Heated seats

Callisto Wheels

Black Painted Calipers

Leather Package 1 - which means the door handles and center section where the manual shifter section is -- is covered in the red leather

Navigation

Backup camera

6 disc CD, Plus SD Card MP3 Slots

Dealer Installed 3m Clear Protectant on the front, side mirrors, and bottom rocker panels

Custom Made Black floor mats with the Lamborghini Bull and "Lamborghini" stitched in Red Floor Mats

Lamborghini Car Cover

It has pretty much every option but e-gear

All Books, Original Sticker, Service Campagins, etc Included

Had the oil changed during one of the tech campagins at 1500 miles

There is a new service campaign for the 07 Spyders - which I am taking it in for in the next week or so. I will have a full oil change done at that time as well.

PPI's are welcome of course. I will do the deal through Lamborghini of Ohio. They and I will be more than happy to have you out to their location to inspect the car with them, do a detailed walk through with you, etc.

Buyer to pay for shipping - I and Lambo of Ohio can help with this, or you can pick it up at my place or Lambo of Ohio and drive her home.

You can PM me, email me at [email protected], or give me a call (if I don't answer leave a message) on my mobile at 312.371.5039.

The car is located at my primary residence in Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks,

Rich Wallace

Pic1.JPG

Pic2.JPG

Pic3.JPG

Pic4.JPG

Pic5.JPG

Pic6.jpg

Guest skokos

Thats a awesome price for a BEAUTIFUL spyder!! good luck with the sale

do you not want to say what the new toy is!?

Thats a awesome price for a BEAUTIFUL spyder!! good luck with the sale

do you not want to say what the new toy is!?

Thanks for the compliment... !

And no - do not want to say yet. Got to sell this one, negotiate the other (unless it is sold first). Some will like it some will not. It is not an SLR :) But with a few mods can be as quick and is pretty close to as stock;)

I love the interior on your car and the exterior color and its a manual cant beat that. Good luck with the sale.

I am lowering the price to Lambo power members to 216K - you cannot get an new 07 coupe for this price.

Anyone interested - let me know. I have about 2 weeks to make the other deal happen - otherwise I am pulling her off the market.

Rich

I am lowering the price to Lambo power members to 216K - you cannot get an new 07 coupe for this price.

Anyone interested - let me know. I have about 2 weeks to make the other deal happen - otherwise I am pulling her off the market.

Rich

Rich,

The other car you want really must be something special.. Otherwise I can not see how you would want to get rid of this beauty... Good luck with the sale!

Rich,

The other car you want really must be something special.. Otherwise I can not see how you would want to get rid of this beauty... Good luck with the sale!

I am not sure about "special" - but wicked fast it is for sure! But I do love the Spyder - so if it doesn't sell in time for the other deal, I will not be dissapointed either way!

Rich

Someone please buy his car, I am very curious to see which car is Rich going for :icon_mrgreen:

If you were in Australia and you listed that car for the same price you would have a riot on your hands, needless to say you would sale it in a flash, gorgeous looking car I wish you all the best with the sale!

Well - just when I was telling a few people last week that I thought I would keep this Spyder for a few years... I got an opportunity to dive something yesterday and am thinking about getting it... (I will leave the suspense to what it may be and it is not a Lambo - :shock: ). I have no room for both, my wife won't let me have both - so the spyder has to sell if I am going to make it happen.

I am going to list it here and F-chat only. If it sells I will get the new toy, if not I am keeping it. Oh I am torn. I love everything about this car, but the deal I am working on the other - if the timing works out is something I cannot just pass over.

So with that -- is my 2007 Gallardo Spyder for sale at probably the best price in the country right now for any 07 (not alone with all options). $218,000. I paid 236K - I am not going to sell it for less so no negotiations please. If the car I am looking at sells before this one does - I will be pulling it off the market.

Here are the details:

Car was delivered to me December 14th 2006. So it has full warranty until December of 2008 - so 1.5 years left.

The car has 2,300 miles currently. It is in prestine condition. Always garaged, hand washed, etc. For those who know me and my past cars I take immaculate care to the extreme degrees. The car does not have a mark on it, never tracked, raced or otherwise abused, etc.

Vin is ZHWGU22N77LA04606 - for those who want to do a carfax.

Grigio Proteous external color (Metallic Grey)

Black Seats with Red Inserts - with Reverse Stitching (Black stitching on the Red parts, Red stitching on the Black parts)

Rare 6 Speed Manual

Travel Package

Branding Package

On board computer

Coming Home option

Comfort Package (all power 10 way seats and lumbar) - Heated seats

Callisto Wheels

Black Painted Calipers

Leather Package 1 - which means the door handles and center section where the manual shifter section is -- is covered in the red leather

Navigation

Backup camera

6 disc CD, Plus SD Card MP3 Slots

Dealer Installed 3m Clear Protectant on the front, side mirrors, and bottom rocker panels

Custom Made Black floor mats with the Lamborghini Bull and "Lamborghini" stitched in Red Floor Mats

Lamborghini Car Cover

It has pretty much every option but e-gear

All Books, Original Sticker, Service Campagins, etc Included

Had the oil changed during one of the tech campagins at 1500 miles

There is a new service campaign for the 07 Spyders - which I am taking it in for in the next week or so. I will have a full oil change done at that time as well.

PPI's are welcome of course. I will do the deal through Lamborghini of Ohio. They and I will be more than happy to have you out to their location to inspect the car with them, do a detailed walk through with you, etc.

Buyer to pay for shipping - I and Lambo of Ohio can help with this, or you can pick it up at my place or Lambo of Ohio and drive her home.

You can PM me, email me at [email protected], or give me a call (if I don't answer leave a message) on my mobile at 312.371.5039.

The car is located at my primary residence in Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks,

Rich Wallace

I smell the smelly smell of something that smells.........smelly........meaning an F430 spyder that has been on order for quite awhile and your just about to get ahold of it...

I smell the smelly smell of something that smells.........smelly........meaning an F430 spyder that has been on order for quite awhile and your just about to get ahold of it...

I gave up my allocation on the 430 Spyder a while back... Should have keep the allocation, got the car, flipped it for 50K more than I paid for it, etc. I honestly like the G-spyder better. Have a buddy with the 430 spyder, great car, etc. Just didn't move me like the G-spyder I already had. So I cancelled it.

Not to mention they were about 1 year late on getting me an allocation anyway - kind of a little run around... I also waited about 6 months more for the G-spyder than I was figuring as well.

What I am looking at is not a Lambo or Ferrari at this time. However I am about 2 weeks away from missing the other potential... Which I am ok with.

I might put this one on Cars.com to get a little more exposure. But the widow of "opportunity" is running out for the other one.

I gave up my allocation on the 430 Spyder a while back... Should have keep the allocation, got the car, flipped it for 50K more than I paid for it, etc. I honestly like the G-spyder better. Have a buddy with the 430 spyder, great car, etc. Just didn't move me like the G-spyder I already had. So I cancelled it.

Not to mention they were about 1 year late on getting me an allocation anyway - kind of a little run around... I also waited about 6 months more for the G-spyder than I was figuring as well.

What I am looking at is not a Lambo or Ferrari at this time. However I am about 2 weeks away from missing the other potential... Which I am ok with.

I might put this one on Cars.com to get a little more exposure. But the widow of "opportunity" is running out for the other one.

hhhmmmm i would try dupontregistry.........oh by the way Rich I stopped in on the Lambo Dealer today and drove their Black Murci Roadster they have......GREAT CAR!!! Here's some pics.

P1020322.JPG

P1020323.JPG

P1020328.JPG

P1020330.JPG

P1020329.JPG

P1020331.JPG

P1020332.JPG

P1020333.JPG

P1020334.JPG

P1020335.JPG

P1020336.JPG

P1020337.JPG

P1020338.JPG

P1020339.JPG

P1020340.JPG

P1020344.JPG

P1020345.JPG

P1020346.JPG

P1020324.JPG

P1020325.JPG

P1020322.JPG

P1020323.JPG

Intersting!!! And Beautiful Ride.

Hmmm. They have a CGT there. maybe I should try one of those :)

Since when do they have a CGT and a Phantom!?!? I am heading out there tomorrow to get my Nittos put on (finally!). I will have to check those out. Was the Roadster E-Queer or 6-speed ? :)

I bet those pics were taken at that rest area on 33 just before the Scotts Lawn Rd (or whatever it's called), right ?

Since when do they have a CGT and a Phantom!?!? I am heading out there tomorrow to get my Nittos put on (finally!). I will have to check those out. Was the Roadster E-Queer or 6-speed ? :)

I bet those pics were taken at that rest area on 33 just before the Scotts Lawn Rd (or whatever it's called), right ?

David- While you're there could you pleae check out that Orange Murci for me?

I see the nose of it in one of the pictures above but when I check there web page I don't see it listed.

THANKS

J

David- While you're there could you pleae check out that Orange Murci for me?

I see the nose of it in one of the pictures above but when I check there web page I don't see it listed.

THANKS

J

I just got back and I saw neither the Orange Murci, the Black Roadster, or the CGT?!?!?!

I don't know what was going on. I did see the Phantom being detailed in the shop but that was it. I had to run and Harvey was busy so I could not ask him, but I did not see it.

ok to answer all questions in one........the CGT is a repo and Lambo Ohio was jsut doing a bank a favor by keeping it for a day.......a truck was supposed to come and pick the CGT that day right after we left......... the Black Murci that we drove was an E-Gear........ and yes the pics were taken in the rest area........ in the pics there is no ORANGE Murci but 2 yellow Murci's, the light is just weird in the pic of the whole showroom.....I dont know why you didn't see the black murci when you were there though? But isn't that phantom HUGE!!!!

ok to answer all questions in one........the CGT is a repo and Lambo Ohio was jsut doing a bank a favor by keeping it for a day.......a truck was supposed to come and pick the CGT that day right after we left......... the Black Murci that we drove was an E-Gear........ and yes the pics were taken in the rest area........ in the pics there is no ORANGE Murci but 2 yellow Murci's, the light is just weird in the pic of the whole showroom.....I dont know why you didn't see the black murci when you were there though? But isn't that phantom HUGE!!!!

Yes it is! Diesel (my Dane) said he would like me to buy it to chaufeur him around to his "important" events! LOL

It was such a nice day. I am glad that the staties didn't have their plane in the sky whilst I was headed out there. My trip computer said I hit 175 but with my rear tires being wrong, I was going 7% faster or about 187 :icon_super:

I can't wait to get it back Wed.!

Back on topic.

Someone should buy Rich's car. I saw it the other week and its absolutely stunning. Its in perfect condition and is for sale at a great price, and I know what he wants to replace it with......

Back on topic.

Someone should buy Rich's car. I saw it the other week and its absolutely stunning. Its in perfect condition and is for sale at a great price, and I know what he wants to replace it with......

Oh really? I would love to know!! But back to Rich, have you had any bites yet??

Oh really? I would love to know!! But back to Rich, have you had any bites yet??

Couple of people with interest... Nothing Firm.

I might just be keeping it. I might put it up for sale on Dupont or something to get more exposure, but I think my other deal I was working is almost gone.

I did talk to Harvey at Lambo of Ohio about another Idea... But I am not sure.... He is going to look for what I am looking for as a potential.

I just don't know - the G Spyder is very hard to beat with performance and a ragtop... The other 2 things have better performance - but the top thing is not as convienient (removable - but not as quick and easy). In Ohio - Ralph as you know, quick top up is a must have... Leaving the top behind - and if it rains...

But ohh the performance of what I was looking at - it was tempting...