PUT IT BACK IN THE BARN!

abolfaz

marketing only.... Many collectors of F-cars always looking for that elusive "barn find". This is no barn find - just someone trying to beef up the add to make some novice that this is something special. It is not - just a 328 with low miles.

If it was an elusive 328GTB, it might be something special for someone looking to collect Dinos. A 328GTS is not worth anything near that price.

For that kind of money, it would be better to pay a little more and pick up a nice 512TR. Although the maintainance with the 512TR would be much more than the 328.

Haha he posted the question I sent him:

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Would you consider painting it green if I buy it with the BUY it Now? Sep-09-07

A: I would paint it Hot Pink if you clicked the buy it now and came to my house with a briefcase of Cash. But i will need at least 15,000 extra for the paint job. Mostly because of the Non Disclosure agreements and attorneys fees making sure I never tell anyone the name of the body shop that painted the car..

An 89 barn find my ass. Thats like claiming a 1995 minivan as being a barn find. I can see maybe a 1925 Rolls or something. Its not like someone buy a 328, drives it that many miles in a year and it just sits in a barn. The car was probably driven at least 300 miles per year.

Ok, ok. Maybe it was a barn find. Maybe someone the owner knew had died and they found it. I guess its 'technically' a barn find. So because you find a pile of cow shit in a barn, does that mean its worth something extra when it still looks like its been there only a week?

he is probably reffering to the mileage and the condition of the car more than anything else. the older ferrari's are creeping up in value specialy the low mileage ones. the GTS dino's are bringing around $170K

• 2 weeks later...