Banned Again from Ferrari Chat

ZoomZoomGregg

I AM SO fcuking PISSED RIGHT NOW. I have been banned again of off FChat. I did nothing wrong, followed all the rules, and these cocksuckers shot me down again. I had 2 great threads going (599gtb bargain and who's coming to my house to put black 355 to shame) Didn't use bad language...really didn't insult anyone.....and they banned them again.

I just don't get it. Now I have to make another user name and sneak around. What's fcuking wrong with them. Could somebody please tell me.

Thanks

Gregg (REALLY fcuking PISSSED RIGHT NOW)

fcuk them. They can never take a joke. They even banned a Ferrai owner cause he did a wheelie thru a dealer service bay. Here that fucker would be crowned.

They don't take jokes lightly over there.

And here its pretty much the oposite, every other thread has some sort of slam, joke or all around goofing off. Where as Fchat is only the cars.

Thats why i like it here.

They don't take jokes lightly over there.

Seriously. You can only joke with people you know. Otherwise, someone might take it as insult....

Some people are just too serious, and this just doesn't pertain to Ferrari Chat.

I AM SO fcuking PISSED RIGHT NOW. I have been banned again of off FChat. I did nothing wrong, followed all the rules, and these cocksuckers shot me down again. I had 2 great threads going (599gtb bargain and who's coming to my house to put black 355 to shame) Didn't use bad language...really didn't insult anyone.....and they banned them again.

I just don't get it. Now I have to make another user name and sneak around. What's fcuking wrong with them. Could somebody please tell me.

Thanks

Why did you get pissed? Who cares. Damn If I got pissed from every forum Ive been banned Id be a miserable fcuk....wait..... I am a miserable fcuk! LOL

I recently even got banned from Supraforums and I was a member there for like 4 years!

So we have:

Supraforums

M5board

Mbworld

Z06vette

corvetteforum

nsxprime

sixspeedonline

ferraricrap

lambo-talk

ferrari-talk

Im sure there are a few im missing! :lol2:

Why did you get pissed? Who cares. Damn If I got pissed from every forum Ive been banned Id be a miserable fcuk....wait..... I am a miserable fcuk! LOL

I recently even got banned from Supraforums and I was a member there for like 4 years!

So we have:

Supraforums

M5board

Mbworld

Z06vette

corvetteforum

nsxprime

sixspeedonline

ferraricrap

lambo-talk

ferrari-talk

Im sure there are a few im missing! :lol2:

I got banned from Supraforums after the first post, which was a Viper beating a Supra video :)

I got banned from Supraforums after the first post, which was a Viper beating a Supra video :)

You keep getting banned at forums because all you do is post idiotic links to that dpccars website.

And looking at your posting history here, you're still doing it. I can only assume you own the website and need referrals.

Thanks

I hear you Gregg, bunch of us recently had some issues with the moderator that banned you. He's the guy Rob Lay sent to make the tristate fchat section more "Fchatish". Those are the regular fchat concourse guys that you see a million at car shows and all have the same face, dressed in the same red outfit, parking 30 identical 360s next to each other. In your place I would give up trying to even associate yourself with that kind of people. Its really not worth it. :D

waste of time

ahh...Thanks for explaining..

well, if you're ever bored out of your skull.... ;) .......

I hear you Gregg, bunch of us recently had some issues with the moderator that banned you. He's the guy Rob Lay sent to make the tristate fchat section more "Fchatish". Those are the regular fchat concourse guys that you see a million at car shows and all have the same face, dressed in the same red outfit, parking 30 identical 360s next to each other. In your place I would give up trying to even associate yourself with that kind of people. Its really not worth it. :D

NO WAY I AM TAKING THIS LYING DOWN!!! JUST GOT BACK ON (LAMBO KILLED OFF AGAIN) AND RETALIATED AGAINST DAVE N STUFF. HE IS THE PRIME CULPRIT. IF I HAVE TO USE 100 PROXY COMPUTERS ( I WILL USE EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE) AND LET ALL OF FCHAT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON I WILL.

MANY OF YOU MAY THINK I'M PETTY.. I UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT YOUR FEELINGS. ANYONE WHO KNOW ME WILL TELL YOU THAT I REALLY HATE BULLYS.....AND SINCE I HAVE 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND DON"T WANT TO DRIVE TO PA AND KICK THE SHITOUT OF HIM AND THEN GO TO JAIL....I WILL DO EVERYTHING ELSE I CAN TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

NO WAY I AM TAKING THIS LYING DOWN!!! JUST GOT BACK ON (LAMBO KILLED OFF AGAIN) AND RETALIATED AGAINST DAVE N STUFF. HE IS THE PRIME CULPRIT. IF I HAVE TO USE 100 PROXY COMPUTERS ( I WILL USE EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE) AND LET ALL OF FCHAT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON I WILL.

MANY OF YOU MAY THINK I'M PETTY.. I UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT YOUR FEELINGS. ANYONE WHO KNOW ME WILL TELL YOU THAT I REALLY HATE BULLYS.....AND SINCE I HAVE 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND DON"T WANT TO DRIVE TO PA AND KICK THE SHITOUT OF HIM AND THEN GO TO JAIL....I WILL DO EVERYTHING ELSE I CAN TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

I think the whole outside world already knows what Fchat is about, just look at the replies in this thread. The others that you're trying to expose fchat to like the way fchat is, and in their minds you are the one that is trying to ruin their precious world.

If you have the time and the desire sure go ahead with the mission, but don't get carried away my friend. You're a very passionate guy, and its just the internet, people type whatever they want.

PS. Lets do another early morning 40 degree run up palisades. :D

I think the whole outside world already knows what Fchat is about, just look at the replies in this thread. The others that you're trying to expose fchat to like the way fchat is, and in their minds you are the one that is trying to ruin their precious world.

If you have the time and the desire sure go ahead with the mission, but don't get carried away my friend. You're a very passionate guy, and its just the internet, people type whatever they want.

PS. Lets do another early morning 40 degree run up palisades. :D

ABSOLUTELY!!!! I have muy dl back so that if i go to jail...it's for the right reason :)

to me, it seems like you are getting worked up over nothing. Its just a forum. If the goofs over there dont want you there, who gives a fcuk. They are as smart as Pantera. Conclusion drawn.

to me, it seems like you are getting worked up over nothing. Its just a forum. If the goofs over there dont want you there, who gives a fcuk. They are as smart as Pantera. Conclusion drawn.

I agree with you....but I don't think anyone has ever really made a big stink.....well.....it's time the bullshit stops. They are the bullys of the exotic world.....they think they are better than everyone....they are wrong (you do see that I am mentally unstable don't you). I am going to get my point across...one way or another.

But I appreciate your statements. Thanks.

fcuk them. They can never take a joke. They even banned a Ferrai owner cause he did a wheelie thru a dealer service bay. Here that fucker would be crowned.

they banned Jimmy for that?? :(

so how do you keep getting past their IP address ban??

I wanna go back just to keep up with local drives

They own Mondials.

THAT's HILLARIOUS!!!!! By the way they banned me again. Called me "Sybil" Unbelievable. Even their own members think it's wrong. Just sad