anyone know this co?

customryder

Ron is a great guy. Went with globallambo and lamborghinijoe yesterday to pick up their Gallardo and Murcielago after Ron did a bunch of mods to them.

He's a stand up guy, running a very reputable company. Wheather he chose to sponsor LP or not has ZERO to do with the quality of service he provides.

I bought my exhaust from Ron, a nice guy :icon_thumleft:

I 2nd that!

Ron is an awesome guy and goes above and beyond the call of duty! Honest as can be and has never failed myself and/or a very large group pf Lamborghini Owners here in the Tri-State area. He also has a VERY good relationship with Lamborghini of Bergen County.

SO.... as far as him not advertising on this site? What does that have to do with the quality of work performed by him at his shop!?!? I would consider that a VERY obtuse answer to the question "Does anyone know him?"

In fact he just completed my Tail Lights & marker lights on my 07 Gallardo, and I am sure I will be back there for more!

Good Luck! Hats off to Ron !

Seth

I have met Ron and purchased some stuff from him in the past. Great guy. Would not hessitate to do business with them.

Ron did all the mods on my car and is an overall awesome guy. I don't take my Lambo anywhere else. He is not just a good mechanic but also a fellow owner. :)

Ron is the Mannnnnnnnnnnnn :icon_super:

did all the mods on my Murc, From Rims To Tinting lights to Brakes,Rims and Engine, Knows Lambo's inside out.

WTF dude what does that have to do with anything :jackoff:

How about it has to do with the fact that I wont advertise his business for him for free after he choose to sponsor another? :icon_thumleft:

WTF dude what does that have to do with anything :jackoff:

Exactly, maybe he just didn't want to sponsor a site that crashed and lost everything.

Exactly, maybe he just didn't want to sponsor a site that crashed and lost everything.

And the site when down when last?

How about it has to do with the fact that I wont advertise his business for him for free after he choose to sponsor another? :icon_thumleft:

Your call :eusa_think:

Dude, why does it matter?

Why are you so upset that he choses to sponsor another site? Isn't it his choice? Why badmouth somebody and call him cheap, when there's nothing but good things people say about him, and you have never met him!

Not as often as you go down.

Who is advertising for free? Is this forum not for "chatting" about similar interests regarding Lamborghinis? Should I limit myself to buying and shopping ONLY with the sponsors on the forum? I don't think so, and if I have a question regarding a business that has to do with Lamborghinis I would like to have a place to ask the question. The question was asked and feedback was given. Your comment was just in very poor taste.

Would LamboPower like to sponsor Exotics Rally for all future Rally events? Sponsorship is $50,000.00

Please let me know.

Seth

Not as often as you go down.

Damn dude, thats bullshit. Your wife promised me she wouldnt tell you. Worthless Bitch.

there is nothing bad anyone can say about Ron if he chose to take his business elsewhere that's his decision.

Who is advertising for free? Is this forum not for "chatting" about similar interests regarding Lamborghinis? Should I limit myself to buying and shopping ONLY with the sponsors on the forum? I don't think so, and if I have a question regarding a business that has to do with Lamborghinis I would like to have a place to ask the question. The question was asked and feedback was given. Your comment was just in very poor taste.

Would LamboPower like to sponsor Exotics Rally for all future Rally events? Sponsorship is $50,000.00

Please let me know.

Seth

The forum is certainly for chatting about all things lambo, and you can buy from whoever youd like, but we wont advertsise for him. He came on our site, and tried advertising his business for free. We contacted him telling him he was welcome to advertise with us for a fee, which he decided against. I kept the thread topic up, but deleted his info.

If you dont like the decision, oh well. Its sort of like the South Florida Toy Runs that use this site to gather owners far and wide to put together runs to film, and make TV shows.... which are for profit. That will be the next thing to go, and being discussed as we speak.

It costs money to run this site, and inmo, it is not right for someone else to profit off anothers work.

Whats the big deal here? It costs money to run this site, people who want to sell their wares using this site or any other need to sponsor. In this instance the company in question didn't want to spend the money to sponsor here and decided to go to another site and sponsor them, with that why is it unreasonable for the LP ownership not to welcome them here?

IMO, this thread has nothing to do with money or sponsorship. Someone asked for feedback on a shop, and it all went downhill from there.

Whats the big deal here? It costs money to run this site, people who want to sell their wares using this site or any other need to sponsor. In this instance the company in question didn't want to spend the money to sponsor here and decided to go to another site and sponsor them, with that why is it unreasonable for the LP ownership not to welcome them here?

Not unreasonable. Advertising without sponsoring - WRONG. Calling him cheap in a thread asking about the company and their reputation - also WRONG.

There's nothing constructive or useful in that comment and is in poor taste. I wouldn't care, if the comment wasn't about someone I know very well and consider to be one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

The forum is certainly for chatting about all things lambo, and you can buy from whoever youd like, but we wont advertsise for him. He came on our site, and tried advertising his business for free. We contacted him telling him he was welcome to advertise with us for a fee, which he decided against. I kept the thread topic up, but deleted his info.

If you dont like the decision, oh well. Its sort of like the South Florida Toy Runs that use this site to gather owners far and wide to put together runs to film, and make TV shows.... which are for profit. That will be the next thing to go, and being discussed as we speak.

It costs money to run this site, and inmo, it is not right for someone else to profit off anothers work.

So then... there was NO advertsing done for free in the above posts, and since you deleted his website address - I would recommend you delete your derogatory comment as to not offend any of the participating members.

I agree that it costs money to run the site and that people should NOT advertise for free, but asking about the reputation of a shop is NOT advertising. Posting a web address may cross the line so you deleted that portion of the post, not a big deal.

Now delete your post and show some "class."

Seth

I never advertised my business on LP for free nor was I contacted by anyone to sponsor LP ever.

The gentleman from Kentucky just asked a question in reference to my integrity.

Everyone who knows me knows that my passion is Lamborghini and profit is secondary.

Calling me cheap is kind of out of line as you do not know me at all Allan.

Jeez I cannot believe what I am reading has escalated to this point from a single question from a new to be Lambo owner. I thought we were here to help each other on all levels.

Allen no one is advertising for him, someone came on and asked a question if anyone knows him, and a bunch of positive replies and 1 replie calling him cheap that's what it boils down to.