Hot SV at lambo chicago.

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

I love how Montery Blue looks on this car,the snowcorn interior compliments it perfectly! Are those the rims that come standard on it?

906_main_l.jpg

906_p2_l.jpg

906_p3_l.jpg

906_p4_l.jpg

906_p5_l.jpg

906_p7_l.jpg

906_p8_l.jpg

906_p9_l.jpg

906_p16_l.jpg

906_p18_l.jpg

906_p19_l.jpg

906_p21_l.jpg

906_p22_l.jpg

:icon_super: I would totally agree thats a beautiful car. My fav color combo on a Diablo.

Guest skokos

He didnt say anything about any history,but if Abolfaz says there is I would believe it.

They were asking $154 k with 12,300 miles

Car does look very familiar. I'll do some calling and find out if its the one i knew. as far as the wheels they look a little bit different than mine which were brought into the 99MY, but it could be the angle at which the pics were taken. If any one can get the VIN please post.

Guest MOSS
I haven't confirmed it yet, but I was told that this car has had $95k in repaired damage.

65k Mike. I have the 4 page shop ticket.

I'm all EARS or EYES for that matter. Wow for 65 or 95K in damage that car must have taken a massive hit. Also with that said, for 154K why would a Lambo dealer have it. I would think they would not want to tuoch that car with a 10 foot pole. I would figure this car would pop up at a whole sale or used highend lot, not a Lamborghini Dealership. I would think you would be getting a cream puff at a Lambo Dealer. Live and Learn. Another reason why a PPI should be done regardless where your considering buying. I'm still on the hunt.

It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find a non-story Diablo as the years pass. Good news for those of you with perfect cars.

If you have ever seen these cars in the sunshine, the color is un (f) believable

If you have ever seen these cars in the sunshine, the color is un (f) believable

Easily my favorite, on any L-car model.

Lamborghini of Ohio was smartly ordering G-cars for their normal inventory in Monterey Blue month after month and they sold well even with the premium.

Guest MOSS

I flew down and looked at it in person. the dealership is honest in that they disclosed the info. I ask them

to get the repair docs from the body shop and what basically happen is that the owner drove the car to a house

that he was having landscape work done on. Left the keys in it and a worker jumped in it and took the car for

a screaming ride. The car took flight and bottomed out bad enough to have all the side skirts, bumpers, and fender

panels damaged and replaced or repaired. Painted all four corners but without the disclosure it would be hard

to tell. They did a good job on it but it has alot of chips. Pretty sad, since there are only 3 sv's in this color.

Left the keys in it and a worker jumped in it and took the car for

a screaming ride.

Note to self: Stop leaving keys in the ignition...

I flew down and looked at it in person. the dealership is honest in that they disclosed the info. I ask them

to get the repair docs from the body shop and what basically happen is that the owner drove the car to a house

that he was having landscape work done on. Left the keys in it and a worker jumped in it and took the car for

a screaming ride. The car took flight and bottomed out bad enough to have all the side skirts, bumpers, and fender

panels damaged and replaced or repaired. Painted all four corners but without the disclosure it would be hard

to tell. They did a good job on it but it has alot of chips. Pretty sad, since there are only 3 sv's in this color.

Ouch!

Lambo Chicago has always been a fantastic dealer.

Is there really paint damage? I think I might call Bill Jr. This week and have him send me some pictures of the chips.

I want to check out that car in person, damn sexy color. Might give me a reason to buy another Diablo.

Guest MOSS
Note to self: Stop leaving keys in the ignition...

LOL!! Very funny!!