FS: 2003 Murci

daremo19

PC290064.JPG

Selling my 03 Murci.. Titanium exterior, all blk interior w/ sil stitching, 6spd. Factory Nav, clear bra lower/full hood, after market exhaust, 13,600 mi. Looking for $205k but negotiable for LP members. 3rd owner, no stories, no crashes...PM for more details.

• 4 weeks later...
post-7470-1196695691_thumb.jpg

Selling my 03 Murci.. Titanium exterior, all blk interior w/ sil stitching, 6spd. Factory Nav, clear bra lower/full hood, after market exhaust, 13,600 mi. Looking for $205k but negotiable for LP members. 3rd owner, no stories, no crashes...PM for more details.

Super nice Murcie!!!! Don, is the car still on the market?

Super nice Murcie!!!! Don, is the car still on the market?

Yes, car is still on the market..super motivated to find it a good home too! Looking for $197k

Yes, car is still on the market..super motivated to find it a good home too! Looking for $197k

Do you have anymore pics?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
03 silver 12k mile is a 170K car MAX

Is this wholesale/auction price?

Seems to me 03 with this mileage are mid 170s to mid 180s.

03 silver 12k mile is a 170K car MAX

Exterior color is among the least desirable for Murci which really hurts the resale of this car. Burtoni exhaust doesn't help either.

I don't see 12K on an 03 Murci as that big of an issue. If anything, most of the bugs have surfaced and been fixed. A major plus for the car is new clutch installed by dealer 1,000 miles ago.

Just hard to sell a silver Murci.

Exterior color is among the least desirable for Murci which really hurts the resale of this car. Burtoni exhaust doesn't help either.

I don't see 12K on an 03 Murci as that big of an issue. If anything, most of the bugs have surfaced and been fixed. A major plus for the car is new clutch installed by dealer 1,000 miles ago.

Just hard to sell a silver Murci.

:iamwithstupid:

Nothing wrong with the car, i like it as a matter of fact, but the colors, and mileage make it what it is .

Is this wholesale/auction price?

Seems to me 03 with this mileage are mid 170s to mid 180s.

I dont think a dealer will give 160 for it on a REAL TRADE bid.

I dont think a dealer will give 160 for it on a REAL TRADE bid.

Real trade bid on this car would be $145 to $150k and tough to get it because of that DAMN COLOR!.

Real trade bid on this car would be $145 to $150k and tough to get it because of that DAMN COLOR!.

Is this the worst color to have.... or what?

stin.jpg

IMG_2267_2_.jpg

Jeez, I see a few silver murci's out there....Didn't realize people hated the color so much.

But yes, its still for sale.

stin.jpg

IMG_2267_2_.jpg

Jeez, I see a few silver murci's out there....Didn't realize people hated the color so much.

But yes, its still for sale.

I dont think the color is hated, I think it looks good and even lends itself to mods well. The color is just overproduced.

I dont think the color is hated, I think it looks good and even lends itself to mods well. The color is just overproduced.

:iamwithstupid:

Compared to all the hype the skittle colors get I just don't think silver throws it off for many people. Personally, I like silver.

Good luck with the sale :icon_thumleft:

saw you getting on 680 a couple days ago, car sounds great :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I love the car too, just need to sell so I can give the wife an option to stay at home with our new baby and then get something more family oriented, maybe a Maserati QP or Flying Spur.

Hope someone gets interested

Thanks! I love the car too, just need to sell so I can give the wife an option to stay at home with our new baby and then get something more family oriented, maybe a Maserati QP or Flying Spur.

Hope someone gets interested

Coincidentally, There is a member here who is selling a beautiful 07 QP WHILE looking for a Murcie. ;) You may want to PM him, maybe you guys could work a trade. :)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31060