GALLARDO WORKSHOP MANUAL

parh

Hi to everybody,

this is my first post and i want to say that finally i have in my garage a beautiful 04 yellow G.

I love this car and first of all, like many of you, i want to knows everything of my car so after a deep search i found on ebay at reasonable price the GALLARDO WORKSHOP MANUAL in .pdf format

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBORGHINI...sspagenameZWDVW

Enjoy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to everybody,

this is my first post and i want to say that finally i have in my garage a beautiful 04 yellow G.

I love this car and first of all, like many of you, i want to knows everything of my car so after a deep search i found on ebay at reasonable price the GALLARDO WORKSHOP MANUAL in .pdf format

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBORGHINI...sspagenameZWDVW

Enjoy

LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY SELLING IS IN YOUR PART OF TOWN.

LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY SELLING IS IN YOUR PART OF TOWN.

Yes i know

I contacted him and i bought the manual.

It's fantastic and very useful

• 1 year later...

And so did I. But it is highly INCOMPLETE, and some sections repeat. It is also missing some parts pages. He pulled the ebay ad when I told him about the problems with it. Does anyone know where to get a REAL service manual, preferabley a paper copy?

And so did I. But it is highly INCOMPLETE, and some sections repeat. It is also missing some parts pages. He pulled the ebay ad when I told him about the problems with it. Does anyone know where to get a REAL service manual, preferabley a paper copy?

Yea, call a Lambo dealer and order one. :)

I posted mine in Adobe on a server a while back for a couple of members for free, if you have a site to upload I can do it again, it is complete..drop me a pm

Yea, call a Lambo dealer and order one. :)

Tried to buy one from the local Lambo dealer, but they do not know where to get one.

Someone else who used to work for a Lambo dealer told me that paper version of the Gallardo service manual actually does not exist, and that Lambo only has their own proprietory program for their dealers.

If so, that would mean that that would be the PDF version of the manual that is available on eBay is just made up of page-prints of this factory program. That would explain why mine is missing so much info....

Yet, books4cars.com are selling some sort of paper photocopy of the set of Gallardo service, parts, and wiring manuals. Are these legit?

What is the reality of this?

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP - I was hoping to get a link for the PDF copy myself - any updates??

I'd like a copy too. Would love to learn the technical details of one my favorite cars!

Sent PM

Can you send me the details as well. Would love to have a copy. Not a Gallardo owner but really looking forward to buy one down the road.

thank you,

Jaime

I know you guys are busy driving and enjoying your cars... but if you get some time, please send these over. I would love to see the details on these cars. Helps fuel the dream while the funds catch up with the desire...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...