ferrari 312 scale model (everything works)

Lambo91

watch this guy build a ferrari model.

he deserves a ferrari more then anyone.

TOP GEAR

I thought I had seen everything when he started the engine and revved it up - but was totally blown away when he pressed the clutch pedals and moved the gated shifter to engage the drivetrain ... Ferrari ought to put this model in its museum, give the guy a new ferrari in exchange, and commission him to build another model with all expenses paid ....

the thing that i dont get, is why he didnt build it 1-1 scale?

ppl might call it a dumb replica? lol..at least this will forever be a model car..

He should put it on Ebay, with a huge reserve, just to see what kind of bidding it gets. Someone out there would love to have it, and if he sold it, the money could fund the guy's next 10 projects.

I saw this model down in Conn. when it was on display. It took Pierre Scierry five solid years of machine work to make this freakin thing, even the guages work properly. Apparantly one of the hardest things to pull off was convincing Champion to makes scaled sparkplugs. The owner of Fine Art Models bought it for a reprted 250M.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw this model down in Conn. when it was on display. It took Pierre Scierry five solid years of machine work to make this freakin thing, even the guages work properly. Apparantly one of the hardest things to pull off was convincing Champion to makes scaled sparkplugs. The owner of Fine Art Models bought it for a reprted 250M.

250 mill would be a happy ending to a great story. :)

• 4 weeks later...