RomanDad Spotted!

ArytonS

I am primarily a lurker on this forum, but having met RomanDad by chance at cars and coffee in Irvine, CA I just wanted to mention two items briefly:

1) His 88 1/2 Countach is absolutely stunning! Despite being the most photographed car in history, pictures have never done justice to the Countach and his car in particular. Parking across from the normal Ferrari 430/360 exotica helped highlight just how wild and exotic the Countach truly appears.

2) How hospitable and enthusiastic some board members can be. Just at the mention of L-power, Roman answered all of my typical non-owner questions. He was truly a class act!

It was great to finally meet some of the members on this board.

Chris

I am primarily a lurker on this forum, but having met RomanDad by chance at cars and coffee in Irvine, CA I just wanted to mention two items briefly:

1) His 88 1/2 Countach is absolutely stunning! Despite being the most photographed car in history, pictures have never done justice to the Countach and his car in particular. Parking across from the normal Ferrari 430/360 exotica helped highlight just how wild and exotic the Countach truly appears.

2) How hospitable and enthusiastic some board members can be. Just at the mention of L-power, Roman answered all of my typical non-owner questions. He was truly a class act!

Chris

Roman is certainly a class act, I've never met him in person but him along with many, many other members on this board are great people. Once again, the reason we're the #1 car forum on the net.

Chris

any pics?

i agree on the car looking better in person, but are you sure it was Romandad's car? he is famous for almost never driving it... :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 year later...

So I set up Google alerts to key on "RomanDad" and THIS CAME up today..... Ive never seen this thread before!!!!!

Thanks!

Most if not all Lambo owners are great folks from my encounters. I suppose RomanDad is the "Thorn among the roses " or isit the "Rose among the Thorns" ?

Okay than, I gotta marry RomanDad's daughter now!

:aiwebs_014:

Roman answered all of my typical non-owner questions. He was truly a class act!

Chris

Any sexy pics of him ? :icon_mrgreen:

So I set up Google alerts to key on "RomanDad" and THIS CAME up today..... Ive never seen this thread before!!!!!

Thanks!

So you googled yourself? :lol2: Sounds dirty