Ferrari Enzo

Porsche GT1

MB CLK GTR

RR Phantom

Holy hell, 2 veyrons damn!!!!!

the pur sang is just phenominal..

Who's he?

He's an RV dealer in Tampa... http://www.lazydays.com/

He seems to be a nice guy, at least he always has been to me. He usually brings several cars to the larger FL shows.

The Enzo is #400, the one built for the Pope and auctioned off for charity a few years ago.

The garage where he keeps his cars is phenomenal. It's an old fire house that he converted to a lounge/garage.

I believe he has an FXX as well, unless he got rid of it. The F1 looks like an LM but it's not... some sort of conversion.

If you're lucky you can see some of the cars parked in his driveway on beautiful Bayshore Blvd in Tampa.

He has a massive ferrari collection. I've also seen wehre he strapped a plate to the back of the FXX and drove it on the florida streets...

The garage where he keeps his cars is phenomenal. It's an old fire house that he converted to a lounge/garage.

I believe he has an FXX as well, unless he got rid of it. The F1 looks like an LM but it's not... some sort of conversion.

If you're lucky you can see some of the cars parked in his driveway on beautiful Bayshore Blvd in Tampa.

His garage was in an issue of Makes and Models. Its quite the place!

He's a huge collector (the obvious I guess). He's the guy who went toe to toe but eventually bowed out at barrett Jackson on the super snake that went for 5.5 mill.

I believe the Red/Black Bug is #oo1 or was the 1st in the U.S. Pretty sure it is oo1 though. Also, he happens to own another beauty from the booted homeland that is my fave....and many others fave around here too.

I've actually met him in front of his home one time. He was a real gentleman. He lives on Bayshore Blvd near downtown Tampa. Me and my friend were walking down bayshore and in pulls this flawless looking black Phantom and we complimented him on his cars and home (his home would blow your socks off too easily costing $10-12M). Walking past his side drive-in to his home's garage stalls we also spotted TWO Bentley GTs a red one and a black one.

Wish that was my garage. I've seen the F1 in person and its ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! if I could have any car in the world it would be that one.

Wish that was my garage. I've seen the F1 in person and its ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! if I could have any car in the world it would be that one.

completely agree with you man!

can anyone identify the orange car? the purple is a Cobra, right?

Yes, purple car is a Cobra

There are 2 orange cars - McLaren F1 is the Kandy orange car, but I assume you mean the heavily customized 'Cuda.

He bought it at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale a year ago. Here are some more pics from the builder... http://www.johnsonshotrodshop.com/g_force_cuda.htm

There are pictures on the internet that show the front of his house with the FXX, enzo, F50, F40 and so on sitting parked in his driveway. Come to think of it, its in that picture that you see the florida plate ziptied to the back mesh on the FXX

There are pictures on the internet that show the front of his house with the FXX, enzo, F50, F40 and so on sitting parked in his driveway. Come to think of it, its in that picture that you see the florida plate ziptied to the back mesh on the FXX

Get that pic and post it!!!!

-his 2 veyrons and his home were recently on a show called dream car garage on the speed network.