top dance/electronic/ trance/ house songs

pockmark

I don't think this one has been posted yet, but it's a good tune.

Medina - You & I (Deadmau5 remix)

I like your taste, Destructo, great song. I usually listen to a little 'Deeper' house though. Couple examples, great for mixing.

Bas Amro - Gournes

Soul Minority - Come Back For More

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couple More. Keeping it Deep.

Nick Holder (feat. Sacha) - Time (Six Series Dub)

Kerri Chandler

• 1 month later...

Well, I like dance stuff, so here is some:

I just discovered Aoki

Swil,

Awesome taste. Here some of my fav deeper house tunes, not sure if posted before (Destructo will probably like the first two!):

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Tons of quality deep house on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sodeep92

Elec,

I absolutely love the last one of the four! :icon_thumleft:

OK...Here's another genre of 'Electronic' per se, that's definitely the type of stuff also in my rotation when driving, I think worthy of posting here. A couple of talented dudes right here.

Hopefully someone can help me out. I realize this is a loooong shot but here goes. Heard a song last night that had a girls voice in it. The only lyrics that I can remember are her repeating go like "GO GO GO". Pretty good paced beat not to fast. Lasted about 4-5 minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Keep hearing it but never find out who it is. Again, I know thats about as vauge as I could get without just saying "I heard a song" but thats all I got.

Hopefully someone can help me out. I realize this is a loooong shot but here goes. Heard a song last night that had a girls voice in it. The only lyrics that I can remember are her repeating go like "GO GO GO". Pretty good paced beat not to fast. Lasted about 4-5 minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Keep hearing it but never find out who it is. Again, I know thats about as vauge as I could get without just saying "I heard a song" but thats all I got.

This is probably not the song...but your description reminded me of this song (it gets good around 1:30)

Ya thats not it. And no I don't have a sound clip. I've got nothing sadly. Hopefully I'll hear it somewhere this weekend. Been listining to BPM and Area all week and haven't heard it there either.

:eusa_wall:

As a matter of fact:

I heard a song last week, I really liked it, where a woman sings something about "love". It was really great, can anyone tell me the name of that song? I heard it once, but haven't heard it since........:rolleyes:

ahh, clues would help. What genre of music, progressive, deep, lounge, techno, trance, dance, party house/pop house etc. In what part of the song does she say "Go" during a chorus or "bridge" part of the song after the 4 count body? Or during the body? is "go" said short or drawn out. Does she whisper it, sensually or it a forceful GO! 3 times? Is it an electronicized voice (Roger Troutman/T-Pain style) or a straight natural unenhanced woman's voice? Clues, man clues.......

And that was a VERY patient response, by the way.

Just as a quick catch up with the thread... I have stopped listening to ASOTs and TATWs recently and been paying more attention to Matt Darey's Nocturnal and listening to Ben Watt's Buzzing Fly... I just can't stand the ear pounding fast rythms anymore and want funky and melodic stuff easy on the ear...

Ya thats not it. And no I don't have a sound clip. I've got nothing sadly. Hopefully I'll hear it somewhere this weekend. Been listining to BPM and Area all week and haven't heard it there either.

I might have a lead man.

I was at a buddys place and heard a song that had a chick saying go, it was a good song too, i looked at the screen to try and remember for you but we were already deep in crown.. all i can remember is something in a band name like

heavy (x) so like heavyhitters, or heavyweights and i think there was one more word

and song title was go baby or go (X) , i think there was a chick's name somewhere in those two lines too, marie?

Just as a quick catch up with the thread... I have stopped listening to ASOTs and TATWs recently and been paying more attention to Matt Darey's Nocturnal and listening to Ben Watt's Buzzing Fly... I just can't stand the ear pounding fast rythms anymore and want funky and melodic stuff easy on the ear...

:icon_thumleft: That just means your taste is progressing. I was a big trance fan a while ago, now I never listen to trance. no interest in it at all.

I just can't stand the ear pounding fast rythms anymore and want funky and melodic stuff easy on the ear...

:iamwithstupid:

could you post some more song like that last one?

Oh wow. I am not sure whether I want to admit this is the song that I've heard.. but I think it is.