Handcuffed and threatened with violence by a cop

Guys..... At first I was a bit skeptical as well.... But Ive been able to verify his story.... Its even in the paper....

BatBoyFBI.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend (passenger) and I , were cruising with a ferrari.

Several cop units pulled behind us and pulled us over.

Cop: Im deciding whether i should impound your car for 1 week or 30 days" :jackoff:

He put my hands behind my back and handcuffed me.

He sat me down and threatened to "taze" me if i stood up.

I was extremely polite and kind to the officer.

In the end, the officer wrote me a ticket for "changing lanes without signaling." :jackoff:

He said , " I have you on video lane changing without signaling"

The ferrari owner was issued no tickets, no handcuffing, according to the officer.

Im fighting the ticket tomorrow.

I believe, the officer had no right to handcuff, threaten to impound my vechicle, and the taze threat.

The ferrari owner did not receive any of this treatment, and we were equal.

I can't wait to see this guy in court tomorrow, im pissed !!!

I know cops lie a lot, but come on!!

All that drama for a lane change ticket?

The truth is , Me and the ferrari were having a little bit of fun.

We settled down, and then came the cops.

I think the cop was pissed that he was 1 minute to late to do anything about it.

We all have a little fun here and there, this cop was crossing the line in my personal opinion.

It was a personal agenda against a young owner, i was so kind and polite i was basically :icon_butt: and trying to calm the

power-tripped cop.

This guy was out for blood !!

You do have a way with people, don't you?

Heres the deal. You've been charged with an illegal lane change. Nothing you say above is a defense to that charge, so what exactly are you fighting? If you're showing up to complain to the judge about how the officer treated you during your stop, don't waste your time.

If your defense is "But the other guy was doing it too and they let him go..." Uh... Yeah... Thats not a defense EITHER.

The cop has every right to handcuff you and threaten to taze you if he believes you are going to resist him. No Judge is going to give two shakes of a rats ass about it. Their HIS cops, and he understands its a dangerous job and that the cuffs and tazer make it safer for them. The police and Judges are both EXPERTS at judging people's attitude... And I suspect, whether you realize it or not, or will acknowledge it or not, you have an attitude that other people perceive as negative and abrasive. The cop picked up on the same attitude issue that I did... And guess what? The guy with the robe (if he spends more than 20 seconds on your case, which I DOUBT he will) is going to pick up on it as well.... You're not going to get a big Perry Mason moment. The Judge is going to ask you questions. Youre going to answer those questions, and when you begin to stray from the topics the Judge is interested in, (like instead of providing a defense to unsafe lane change you start going on about how you were unfairly treated) hes going to shut you down and move on... He has a busy calender, and he's heard it all before.

I know, I know.... You'll have some smart ass response to this advise like you have to every other post, but I've got an idea for you.... Why don't you surprise us. Why don't you read this and instead of doing EXACTLY what everybody has come to expect from you, sleep on it, realize there maybe is something wrong and make a conscious effort to work on it.

Son, normal people don't attract all the shit you do. At some point you have to realize, MAYBE it ISNT everybody else... MAYBE IT IS YOU....

Im not saying this to be a dick... Im saying this because youre a young guy, and its not too late for you to avoid a lot of fcuking problems in your life....

Anyways.... Good luck... I think you're going to end up eating the ticket... The judge may offer to reduce the fine, not because of anything you say, but because thats pretty much Standard Procedure.

Anyways.... If you would like any more help, read this: The Ticket Thread

I never doubt that cops are never fond of young guys driving cars that are a few years salary. My last ticket was in my buddies 997TT and the cop was anything but friendly with us either. As far as many of them are concerned we are just young spoiled punks....

As far as it goes for you....listen to RomanDad...hes the most sound in house legal advice on lambo power! This forum has all the perks!!

The truth is , Me and the ferrari were having a little bit of fun.

We settled down, and then came the cops.

I think the cop was pissed that he was 1 minute to late to do anything about it.

We all have a little fun here and there, this cop was crossing the line in my personal opinion.

Why do I have the distinct feeling that your version of "a little bit of fun" more closely resembles reckless abandon? It's also interesting that you seem to indicate that the cop knew what you were up to, but couldn't prove it. Seems to me that you know that you were acting like a tool and are pissed that you got your wrist slapped a bit for it.

It was a personal agenda against a young owner, i was so kind and polite i was basically :icon_butt: and trying to calm the

power-tripped cop.

This guy was out for blood !!

More like a personal agenda against morons on the road. How many times do you think those cops have had to clean up bodies after some kids had "a little bit of fun" on the highway? The guy wasn't out for blood, he was out to prevent it. You're just too dimwitted to realize it.

Roman has given you some very valuable and accurate advice. Hopefully you spend some time reflecting on what he has said, because the track you're on now isn't looking good.

:lol2:

Im sorry... It wast...

Pantera is an annoying shit.... With the kitcar love, and the never-ending airplane references.... But aside that he's basically a GOOD guy, who just gets under your nerves at times, which is why he had (and still has) a lot of folks pulling for him to succeed....

Im sorry... It wast...

Pantera is an annoying shit.... With the kitcar love, and the never-ending airplane references.... But aside that he's basically a GOOD guy, who just gets under your nerves at times, which is why he had (and still has) a lot of folks pulling for him to succeed....

yeah, I see the difference.

thank you.

I honestly was as polite and respectful as possible to the cop.

that is the honest truth.

I thought more about this last night, and there seems to be a major, obvious factoid you left out....

You say this happened back in January?

You BOUGHT THE CAR in January???

How soon after you bought it, did this happen?

Did you have REGISTERED PLATES on the car?

Did you even have the DMV paperwork filled out yet?

The cop sees a couple of kids hauling ass in a Lamborghini with untraceable plates, he probably thought you stole the fcuking thing. Which explains why you got the handcuff treatment until he figured it all out....

QUOTE(Lambochop @ Mar 20 2008, 08:08 PM)

Back to being a jack off, Cat Killer.

Well, a leopard can't change his spots!

Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean.

After reading all the posts I see the advice being given is meant to be positive. You have a Lambo. The car is a powerful machine. And to quote Stan Lee " With great power comes great responsibility" .

I thought more about this last night, and there seems to be a major, obvious factoid you left out....

You say this happened back in January?

You BOUGHT THE CAR in January???

How soon after you bought it, did this happen?

Did you have REGISTERED PLATES on the car?

Did you even have the DMV paperwork filled out yet?

The cop sees a couple of kids hauling ass in a Lamborghini with untraceable plates, he probably thought you stole the fcuking thing. Which explains why you got the handcuff treatment until he figured it all out....

:eusa_think:

The more I think about this story, the more it stinks. Cat Killer doesn't come off as a guy who holds his tongue much. I can't see him getting the royal treatment and then sitting on the story for two months before posting about it. It just doesn't add up to me.

You say this happened back in January? Yes.

You BOUGHT THE CAR in January??? december 28th.

How soon after you bought it, did this happen? 1 week.

Did you have REGISTERED PLATES on the car? no.

Did you even have the DMV paperwork filled out yet? temporary permit.

questions answered above.

ticket was dropped, money refunded.

thanks for those who tried to help me.

Take a picture of the ticket.

Also what money was refunded? When you get a ticket you can either accept it and pay or go to court. You don't pay, then go to court and fight it and get a refund, or maybe the court was holding a 25% off Easter sale?

Take a picture of the ticket.

Also what money was refunded? When you get a ticket you can either accept it and pay or go to court. You don't pay, then go to court and fight it and get a refund, or maybe the court was holding a 25% off Easter sale?

You pay the fine first. if you decide to contest the citation, the money is refunded if you win the case. The judge said i will get the money back in 6-8 weeks.

Never did i once say, when it was issued. It was issued janary. :iamwithstupid:

Yeah right, Not in the US of A.

You pay the fine first. if you decide to contest the citation, the money is refunded if you win the case. The judge said i will get the money back in 6-8 weeks.

No, paying the fine is what you do when you check the "I Plead Guilty" box and just mail in the ticket with payment. If you request a trial, you don't pay until the judge rules on your case. Often times in moving violations (e.g., speeding), you can get away with 0 points by paying a higher fine and going on 1 year probabtion (i.e., stating that you get no points for the given offense, but a second offense of the same kind-viz., speeding-will result in DOUBLE the points for that violation).

Unless California is different, I don't see how this is possible.

I call complete and total bullshit on this. I have gotten tickets in at least 4-5 states for speeding and never once did I have to pay anything "up front". I either plead guilty and sent in the money, or I went to court, got my ass handed to me, and paid the money. Either way, you are innocent until proven guilty and therefore do not have to pay money ahead of time.