Quick pictures of my NSX

DannyBaker

Here are a few quick pictures of the NSX. I just got the car serviced today and it is awaiting detail. We are going to pull the wheels off and do a really great job on it.

22150 miles.

I drove the car all day Sunday. About 150 miles. The car is a BLAST to drive! I can't say enough about how well it handles and the transmission is just phenomenal!!! I really enjoy the car and I think someday I will buy one to keep collect....but for now I am selling this one and will probably get an 04.05 Turbo Cab.

What do you guys think it will sell for?

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

Here are a few quick pictures of the NSX. I just got the car serviced today and it is awaiting detail. We are going to pull the wheels off and do a really great job on it.

22150 miles.

I drove the car all day Sunday. About 150 miles. The car is a BLAST to drive! I can't say enough about how well it handles and the transmission is just phenomenal!!! I really enjoy the car and I think someday I will buy one to keep collect....but for now I am selling this one and will probably get an 04.05 Turbo Cab.

What do you guys think it will sell for?

Next to nothing. You are better off totaling it. Your insurance co will pay more that what is worth and it won't take six months to a year to get paid. The only problem with this car is it is slow, ancient, expensive to repair vs the level of performance, understeers badly and goes thru rear tires ever 4K miles. Yellow is one of the worst colors on an NSX (Very wanna be Italian). Drive a F355/F360 if you need to reset what is fast. I owned one for 2 years..so I know what I am talking about.

Plus you are hardly improving your cred by buying one of the true dog porsches......Guards Red, Orange or White with 20's? Turbo Cab's are super lame, heavy and slow. I owned a 996 TT as well.

Get a C4 Cab and save yourself some $$$, better yet why not get a Caddy XLR V?

Next to nothing. You are better off totaling it. Your insurance co will pay more that what is worth and it won't take six months to a year to get paid. The only problem with this car is it is slow, ancient, expensive, understeers badly and goes thru rear tires ever 4K miles. Yellow is one of the worst colors on an NSX (Very wanna be Italian). Drive a F355/F360 if you need to reset what is fast. I owned one for 2 years..so I know what I am talking about.

Plus you are hardly improving your cred by buying one of the true dog porsches......Guards Red, Orange or White with 20's? Turbo Cab's are super lame, heavy and slow. I owned a 996 TT as well.

Get a C4 Cab and save yourself some $$$, better yet why an Caddy XLR V?

To put this nicely....I agree with ever part of every comment that you just made.

Please tell me that the interior is actually white and that the yellow I see is just one hell of a reflection off the paint job.

:iamwithstupid:

Please tell me that the interior is actually white and that the yellow I see is just one hell of a reflection off the paint job.

Nope it is YELLOW/YELLOW. :icon_thumleft:

Looks great IMO. The yellow int doesn't bother me so much, at least the dash is black and not yellow. There just needs to be a little bit more black on the lower half of the interior to help it out. I would probably dye the carpet and floor mats black with yellow NSX stitching, but the yellow seats don't bother me.

Danny, I have lost most of my respect for you.

funny lollol the nsx is slow but not a bad daily driver, but your doing the right thing selling it

You may want to post it on www.nsxprime.com for sale section.

call up Michael Fux- it seems most of his cars are yellow/yellow - maybe he'd take an interest in this rarity

You could always reapolster it and get aftermarket sport seats- or your prospective buyer could. There are not too many 05 NSX's floating around

so if you price it right I'm sure you will have no problem unloading this - despite the color combo- which I'm sure helped in getting you a good deal on the car.