Iron man!

Cabbe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't brought myself to see it. But after all the praise, I guess it is time.

Oh man, I soooo want to be Ironman! :)

Gotta admit Tony Stark is a pretty cool guy to be :icon_super:

Iron Man 2 looks great but I wonder why they changed the Col. dude to Don Cheadle, unless he is a totally new character?

There is another movie coming out in a couple of years with a bunch of Marvel characters - Hulk/Iron Man/Nick Fury etc. Hope that lives up to expectation...I doubt it will be easy to have so many superheroes on the same screen in the same movie.

From what I remember they changed actors because of some financial dispute between Terrance Howard and the studio.

I think the movie you are referring to is the Avengers. I agree, if they they can pull it off it will be epic...

Hmmm interesting reading that he earned more then RD Jnr in the first film. Didnt know supporting roles could pay more than lead...Ok maybe if it was somebody EPIC but I didnt even know this guy before Iron Man :eusa_think:

why the apprehension?

Just didn't really know anything about the character. Just saw it, and damn was it a good movie.

Guest skokos
Howard wanted too much money, WAY TOO MUCH.

He was getting paid more then Robert downey Jr.

Hmmm interesting reading that he earned more then RD Jnr in the first film. Didnt know supporting roles could pay more than lead...Ok maybe if it was somebody EPIC but I didnt even know this guy before Iron Man :eusa_think:

He was getting paid more then Robert downey Jr.

It Makes sense..That dude is a ridiculously talented actor, and was "in the business" more consistently than RD Jr. at the time Iron Man was being produced. Almost won an Oscar a couple years ago (nominated for best actor) for single handedly carrying a weak movie, 'Hustle and Flow'.

But NOW, there's no Iron Man without THE Tony Starks (RDJ). RDJ should pull a Keanu Reeves on 'em.

You had never heard of or seen Terrance Howard before Ironman? :lol2:

You had never heard of or seen Terrance Howard before Ironman? :lol2:

TBF other than crash I had not heard of him, I then looked at his IMDB profile and you start to notice what he has been in, though says a lot about his ability if you don't notice him!

RE RDJ's fee, is that with royalties?