F/S: 2008 White Superleggera ** RARE **

AzExoticLover

Guys

Keeping with tradition that I dont keep any car very long, I have decided to sell my Superleggera! Who knows, this may be the one car I really will regret selling down the road....

2008 Lamborghini Superleggera White w/ Black Interior

1 of only 10 White Supperleggera in the country!

MSRP: $247,335.00

Has all options other than Cermaic brakes..

* Steering Wheel Leather & Lifting System - $650.00

* Anti Theft - $665.00

* Rear Veiw Camera - $2600.00

* Navigation System - $3250.00

* Floor Mats & Tire Repair Kit - $650.00

* Carbon Package - $3630.00

* Rear Wing - $5850.00

* CGT - $3000.00

2 Years & 11 months left on FULL Factory Warranty!

Car has 486 miles on it and as perfect as wehn I purchased it 1 month ago!

I also added Full front end clear bra (Nose, hood & front side quater panels), Window Tint & Tinted Tail Ligts & Markers at a cost of $2672.77

From what everyone is saying, this is sure to be a rare car that holds value of some sort especially in white!

By buying from me, you save lots of $$$$ in sales tax! In AZ alone, you would save 8.9% or $22,000.00 over buying from a dealer...

Only 172 cars in the US and only 10 of them in white!!!!

Selling below MSRP at $232,000.00 FIRM..... ** Price drop $7000, making it $225,000 FIRM!!! **

post-6680-1209938443_thumb.jpg

post-6680-1209938466_thumb.jpg

post-6680-1209938492_thumb.jpg

post-6680-1209938503_thumb.jpg

post-6680-1209938742_thumb.jpg

post-6680-1209938769_thumb.jpg

Guys

Keeing with tradition that i dont keep any car very long, I have decided to sell my Superleggera! Who knows, this may b et the one car i really will regret selling down the road....

2008 Lamborghini Superleggera White w/ Black Interior

1 of only 10 White Supperleggera in the country!

Damn that was quick!

What's next?

Best of luck with the sale.

I'm sure there's another reason you're selling it since this isn't even a month old car.

Good luck selling it! :)

I'm sure there's another reason you're selling it since this isn't even a month old car.

Good luck selling it! :)

Nope, I usually only keep a car 1-2 months.. I think I had my F430 fro 3 weeks...

Nope, I usually only keep a car 1-2 months.. I think I had my F430 fro 3 weeks...

WOW! You basically drove your car for $1500 per day when you figure on sales price, tax, clear bra, tags- against the resale price.

I never got to see it in person :crybaby2:

But im sure something is bad ass around the corner.

Bugatti?

WOW! You basically drove your car for $1500 per day when you figure on sales price, tax, clear bra, tags- against the resale price.

I never got to see it in person :crybaby2:

But im sure something is bad ass around the corner.

Bugatti?

Lol.... Thats right, you have not seen it yet have you....

No, no Bugatti for me! Thats a whole other league!

I think I am going to get 2 new cars. I am going to go back to the Bentley GT for a comfy daily driver and get a Mercedes Black Series for some around town & track fun! I am just too big for the Lambos & Ferraris.. I keep telling my self that after everyone I buy and then I just go do it again? Being 6'6 & 290lbs is not fun in these small cars....

Lol.... Thats right, you have not seen it yet have you....

No, no Bugatti for me! Thats a whole other league!

I think I am going to get 2 new cars. I am going to go back to the Bentley GT for a comfy daily driver and get a Mercedes Black Series for some around town & track fun! I am just too big for the Lambos & Ferraris.. I keep telling my self that after everyone I buy and then I just go do it again? Being 6'6 & 290lbs is not fun in these small cars....

Maybe the next C and C we will both show up with something new.

Good luck with the sale.

Someone is going to get a fantastic car.

Maybe the next C and C we will both show up with something new.

Good luck with the sale.

Someone is going to get a fantastic car.

Thx Topcarbon..... Yeah, the car is clean and fun to drive, someone will be happy!

Have you found your Murci yet?

Thx Topcarbon..... Yeah, the car is clean and fun to drive, someone will be happy!

Have you found your Murci yet?

working on it.

Its not easy to find what I am looking for.

Sucks that you are selling it, great looking car. My only regret on my TTG was that I did not do an SL. Good luck with the sale.

Aaron

Thats a great car good luck. Did you sell your cl65 already? What about sl65 BS, that should be comfy and handle very well but then again I am prone to sl65's.

any shots of the interior? I believe there are two different seat options available...one that looks more raw and race like then the other..anyway beautiful car

** Price Drop $225,00 Firm! **

This is a smoking deal guys as there are only 10 white ones in the US... This is almost 23k off MSRP with $2000+ in Clear bra, Tinit & Tinted lights.

• 2 weeks later...

Just re-listed the car with a new price - $220,000 No Reserve w/ a $222k Buy It Now! Come on guys, this is insane price! I need to free up the $$$ in this car to buy my next one the wife says.... Its got to be the lowest priced Super G in the country and one of the rarest!

MSRP was $247k

I will end the auction early for a L-Power member for $220k.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=220237786211