Ok, laugh at my expense

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: To be honest, most 17 year olds would shit to be that close to a Lambo. :lol: Nice sunglasses......AT NIGHT! :P

:lol: To be honest, most 17 year olds would shit to be that close to a Lambo. :lol: Nice sunglasses......AT NIGHT! :P

Those songs were powerful gay even in the 80's.

:lol2: Funny how alot of folks back then wouldn't admit liking those songs :lol2:

Hahahahahah, I only hope that if we look back in twenty years that we don't get the same reaction haha

Found this picture while packing...

Moving?

Those songs were powerful gay even in the 80's.
Rick Astley was pretty gay. Corey Hart and AHA were not. Dont make me break out some Trinere or Stevie B Spring Love on your ass!!

We all know the Ah ha video was the shit for it's time, but i am curious about the story behind the pic. I would have given my left nut to be that close to a countach when I was 17, how did you pull it off?

We all know the Ah ha video was the shit for it's time, but i am curious about the story behind the pic. I would have given my left nut to be that close to a countach when I was 17, how did you pull it off?

I don't know Allan, but I'd wager he gave his neighbor's left nut for the op.

Ok, well how about this.... when i was 16 I used to baby sit for a real real cool dude who was unfortunately involved in some illegal activity. One night he comes home with his buddy and some girls, and tells me to go look outside. I come out to see a black/beige lp500s in the driveway, next thing you know I had the keys..... and off I went :icon_thumleft:

Before that, I was able to get a ride in a 74 or 75 right hand drive euro CT, that was in Boca Raton.

Another time at the Kruse auction in Boca Raton, me and a buddy were walking by as a tow truck driver was unloading a Jalpa. As he was about to scrape the front we came running over to help. He must have thought we worked there as he instructed us to park it in a certain space number. So again off went driving around the polo grounds in a Jalopy...

But my favorite story has to be that when i was 15 I started my auto detailing business. Just printed up some business cards and started putting them on every single car I saw. One day I get a call from some old guy who need like a DElta 88 detailed. I come and pick it up ( no drivers license guy gives me the keys) I drive it home , detail the shit out of it, bring it back. Next thing, and Ill never forget the guys name. Mr Child comes out, takes a look at the work done on the Delta 88, loves it, throws me the keys to his brand new Porsche 928S. From that day on for a couple of years, I would pick up his cars, drive them to school, come home detail them, drive them everywhere. Then came Mr Andreozzi, and his Rolls Royce Corniches.......... But there is a bad side to this.... I got steam railed in a Porsche 944 Turbo by a semi truck. The Porsche belonged to a Lawyer. Needless to say, I never detailed any of his cars anymore! :lol2:

I got steam railed in a Porsche 944 Turbo by a semi truck. The Porsche belonged to a Lawyer. Needless to say, I never detailed any of his cars anymore! :lol2:

Awesome story. Glad you made it out of that accident safe. Semis are super dangerous

Awesome story. Glad you made it out of that accident safe. Semis are super dangerous

The Porsche held up very well. The truck made a left hand Uturn from the right hand lane, clipped the side of the Porsche, sent me spinning and up a curb. On a side note, i used to LOVE the 944 Turbos.

I had so many crazy people who had trusted me with all their cars. I think back now, and laugh. Another example was Mr Bernhard. I think he owned a HUGE trucking company, and he had all these crazy Rolls Royces, which at the time I didnt even think about how valuable they must have been. I remember doing burnouts in a guys fully restored Jag Xke.