Mark Nason Shoes.....

Chipster

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of his styles are'nt to hip or tacky, I have some Zappa boots which I think are the fcuking bomb...Ho's notice whats on your feet ;)

Every time I wear the boots my girl ask me if I plan on getting F'd in the ass later while wearing them...

Haha. I still liked them. They just didn't fit perfect and for that much money they should. Maybe i'll get another pair sometime though.

Some of his styles are'nt to hip or tacky, I have some Zappa boots which I think are the fcuking bomb...Ho's notice whats on your feet ;)

Every time I wear the boots my girl ask me if I plan on getting F'd in the ass later while wearing them...

And your answer?????

Trade the shoes for some boots. These things are f-in epic.

IMG00083.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

If you get those do you develop a burning desire to invade Poland?

• 1 year later...

I know it's an old thread, but I just wanted to say thanks to you guys, I've recently developed an obsession with Nasons. I now own 4 pairs, and am looking at more. Just what I needed, another (relatively) expensive pashion. :icon_butt:

Funny, I really like some of these too. I've never seen this thread.

I have 2 pairs of the boots that I really like.

I own several pairs,IMO the best place to buy them is Nordstroms. Nordie's just had their 1/2 yearly sale, they were flying off the shelves for $200.00

I have 3 pairs of Nason carmel leather boots, that is all I wear....

I actually got a couple of mine at Nordstrom Rack for less than half price, and just bought another pair on eBay. List is too expensive on them.

I like some of their boots but couldn't for the life of me blow 400 bucks on a pair, so I went with something a bit cheaper, Robert Wayne.

I bought a paid of their Rocky boots for about 150 and they've been awesome, this was a long time ago though, I doubt they make them any more, I'll post a pic if anyone's curious.

I actually got a couple of mine at Nordstrom Rack for less than half price, and just bought another pair on eBay. List is too expensive on them.

I purchased a pair there too, I got the "not so flashy" ones.

I rarely wear them.

Take a look at Mezlan - I have a few pair of their dress shoes and they are by far the most comfortable that I own. Their exotic leathers are outstanding as well.

Take a look at Mezlan - I have a few pair of their dress shoes and they are by far the most comfortable that I own. Their exotic leathers are outstanding as well.

Yeah, Nasons aren't the most comfortable. Looks like Mezlan have some cool ostrich and crock skin loafers. Not inexpensive, though.