Traded the Murci.

sprite

Those HRE's are DOPE. Red lip? Mmmmm, I think it might be a little too difficult to pull that off on a Ferrari :lol2: . The red on the wheels will definitely throw off the interior red. Those HRE's with a black face and chrome lip, blacked out tail lights, dark window tint, and you're good to go :icon_thumleft: .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please photoshop the black lip ones onto the other car?

I wish I wasn't so fcuking lame at photoshop :thefinger:

Notice you can see the other wheels behind them and they're just messed up. Take a nice squint and you can see them just fine :icon_thumleft:

post-12151-1210707253_thumb.jpg

I wish I wasn't so fcuking lame at photoshop :thefinger:

Notice you can see the other wheels behind them and they're just messed up. Take a nice squint and you can see them just fine :icon_thumleft:

Just realized...why didn't I just do this?? Should give you a good idea

post-12151-1210707670_thumb.jpg

Thanks. I don't know if I like the Forgiatos or not. I love the GFGs. I have heard bad things about their quality though?

Thanks. I don't know if I like the Forgiatos or not. I love the GFGs. I have heard bad things about their quality though?

The GFGs are sick...go with them :icon_super:

Can anyone attest to GFGs quality? Do they stand behind their product? I'm leaning towards HREs just because of their reputation.

Niiiice sprite.. amazing car.

I would go with the black Forgiatos with silver on the outside of the spokes and black lip. I tried photoshopping those but with red instead of silver just to see how it looked. I kind of think it is too much. Could look good possibly if it was color-matched to the interior or calipers right. It looks better if you blur your eyes or move backwards.

71158697nm0.png

I have a friend with a silver 360 Modena with HREs really similar, if not the same, to those. Here's how they look on a car. The car is kind of a small in that pic so go into large view to really see it.

img2299bu2.jpg

It looks better if you blur your eyes or move backwards.

It looks even better if you close your eyes completely. :icon_mrgreen:

Can anyone attest to GFGs quality? Do they stand behind their product? I'm leaning towards HREs just because of their reputation.

HRE's have a reputation with people who can't afford them as the best wheel. In reality though numerous owners have had issues with them, including spokes breaking under stress.

forgiato and gfg are not of good quality. Right now, the best wheel brands are HRE, 360 Forged for style, then you have other brands which don't look as good but are lightweight for performance.

hey sprite, my dad just got an f430 coupe and i drove it for about 70 miles today. i'm sure i'll get more seat time but i found the car very easy and fun to drive. how do you like yours and how does it compare to the SL? it's not as fast as the lambos but i can't get over how comfortable and easy it is to get around town and the beautiful interior... perhaps a better daily driver than the lambos/

hey sprite, my dad just got an f430 coupe and i drove it for about 70 miles today. i'm sure i'll get more seat time but i found the car very easy and fun to drive. how do you like yours and how does it compare to the SL? it's not as fast as the lambos but i can't get over how comfortable and easy it is to get around town and the beautiful interior... perhaps a better daily driver than the lambos/

Yeah it's really comfortable and easy to drive around town or on the highway.