Traded the Murci.

sprite

Traded the Murci in today. I found myself driving the SL daily and the Murcielago just sitting there. Figured I'd try something new.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS,How does it compare to the SL?

Well I haven't driven it a whole lot yet. Obviously the SL is faster and has firmer steering, stiffer suspension, but the F430 Spider seems to be a great car for cruising/in traffic and is also pretty fast. Even though the exhaust is stock it sounds amazing. I'll let you know my thoughts as I put some more miles on the car. Driving it from ATL to Orlando next Sunday.

Congrats Sprite! That's a sick car! Do you have anything in store for it?

Replacing the head unit with a flipout cause I'm lost without navi. Smoking out the lights, and doing black aftermarket rims. Not sure which ones yet.

I fell in love with the interior combo in this car.

Guest skokos
Well I haven't driven it a whole lot yet. Obviously the SL is faster and has firmer steering, stiffer suspension, but the F430 Spider seems to be a great car for cruising/in traffic and is also pretty fast. Even though the exhaust is stock it sounds amazing. I'll let you know my thoughts as I put some more miles on the car. Driving it from ATL to Orlando next Sunday.

Love the exhaust sound

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oVfBreSgfAM&feature=related

pm sent

I love the sound of the 430. I just seems the people that drive Ferrari are the ones who upgraded from the C5 Covettes. And I just can't do that.

Just did some quick stoplight races against the SL. The F car is faster than I thought it would be. It's nearly keeping up with the SL.

Congratulations! Do what makes you happy and fcuk what anyone else says :icon_thumleft:

They look sick together and will look be even better once the F430 is modded. I wonder how it would look with black wheels with a red lip to go with the scheme :eusa_think:

you should put an order in for a f430 scuderia and trade in the spyder when that arrives.

it'd be sick to have a GSL and a scud...all you'd need is a black gt3rs and you'd be set.

you should put an order in for a f430 scuderia and trade in the spyder when that arrives.

it'd be sick to have a GSL and a scud...all you'd need is a black gt3rs and you'd be set.

Nah one of the main reasons I got it is I wanted a droptop for the summer. Ill probably hold onto it for a year and dump it next spring summer if I'm bored with it. So far I'm impressed with the car though. It sounds good, its comfortable and it is faster than I expected it to be. If I didn't already have a gallardo I would have grabbed a gallardo spyder instead.

I'm going to get some custom license plate frames. So far my ideas are eithet f*ck ferrari\lambo or my other car is a ferrari\lambo.

I'm transferring my v1p tag to the sl. Was thinking of doing v2p on the ferrari.

Nah one of the main reasons I got it is I wanted a droptop for the summer. Ill probably hold onto it for a year and dump it next spring summer if I'm bored with it. So far I'm impressed with the car though. It sounds good, its comfortable and it is faster than I expected it to be. If I didn't already have a gallardo I would have grabbed a gallardo spyder instead.

I'm going to get some custom license plate frames. So far my ideas are eithet f*ck ferrari\lambo or my other car is a ferrari\lambo.

I'm transferring my v1p tag to the sl. Was thinking of doing v2p on the ferrari.

See if "beater" is available. :D