Traded the Murci.

sprite

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the car! I would definitely go with Kreisseig for the exhaust! I have had 2 different 430's, each with Capristo and had problems with both sets. Tubi sounds to much like stock exhaust and not a worthwhile upgrade, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I will keep the stock exhaust and just do wheels. I disconnected the vacuum tubes so the valves are always open and I think the car already sounds really good.

f430_estremo.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Honestly, that looks really good. I think most dual colored wheels are tacky as hell and don't get the appeal, but that really, really flows well and does does not visually upset the car or look ricey. You can't go wrong with those ones (black spokes and the rest chrome)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I commented on this one already, but if I didnt, beautiful car Sprite!!!! That is one hell of a line-up between that beast, your SL and SRT10!!!! :) Best of luck with it!

Beautiful car Sprite! Here's a pic I have of your SL at Lambo Palm Beach for the pre-party of the Orlando Run. Next time your down here in South Florida I'd love to shoot your GSL or F430 :). More pics are on my site, www.F1Photography.net and also click on the slideshow for more pics. Enjoy.

DSC_0060.jpg

I thought I commented on this one already, but if I didnt, beautiful car Sprite!!!! That is one hell of a line-up between that beast, your SL and SRT10!!!! :) Best of luck with it!

SRT10, where when what?

Beautiful car Sprite! Here's a pic I have of your SL at Lambo Palm Beach for the pre-party of the Orlando Run. Next time your down here in South Florida I'd love to shoot your GSL or F430 :). More pics are on my site, www.F1Photography.net and also click on the slideshow for more pics. Enjoy.

Somebody elses SL :) I wasn't there.