Welcome to our newest member GLC65!

abolfaz

Very nice, I'm about 20 miles east of you, from Deerfield.

Gus, you can email me, [email protected] and i will post what ever you have. Would LOVE to see this collection everyone speaks of. :icon_super:

Can I take a break? I sent you a few pictures that you are welcomed to post. Let me know if you would like more. Again, I apologize for the quality of the photos.

Gus

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus, you've destroyed my inbox! BEAUTIFUL cars and home. Will post as soon as I can.

I have purchased two salvage titled cars in my life and I regret even to this date for ever purchasing it. They were a 2004 Gallardo and 2003 Murcielago. I did not purchase them from Cats Exotics but from a gentleman from Louisiana. Let me gather some information and I will post the story with the 6.0 Diablo, so stay tuned. Just so you know, nobody twisted my arm or put a gun to my head.

Can I take a break? I sent you a few pictures that you are welcomed to post. Let me know if you would like more. Again, I apologize for the quality of the photos.

Gus

A few?? My inbox went from 20 to 70!

I have purchased two salvage titled cars in my life and I regret even to this date for ever purchasing it. They were a 2004 Gallardo and 2003 Murcielago. I did not purchase them from Cats Exotics but from a gentleman from Louisiana. Let me gather some information and I will post the story with the 6.0 Diablo, so stay tuned. Just so you know, nobody twisted my arm or put a gun to my head.

Dont worry! No matter what issues you may have... i will undoubtedly get blamed for them ! :lol2: :lol2:

Well, with the amount of photos, i put them on Flickr, found here

I'll keep uploading.

The blue Lp looks good. I like the wheels silver rather than all black. I thought Roy replaced the front bumper on the 6.0 to an original bumper?

welcome Gus!

Boy, good to run into you, Emilio. Now I feel somewhat at home. They banned me today from Ferrari Chat over some bullshit but I did not come here because I got kicked out. I signed up yesterday and Ferrari Chat kicked me out late this morning. It was on the SuperCar F50 thread. Go check it out and see if you can post those on this forum. Maybe this group would find it entertaining unlike the boy scouts at Ferrari Chat. Feels like being in Junior High School and getting a detention. Good to see a buddy on this forum. Took me weeks to join. Mike finally felt sorry for me and got me in yesterday.

Gus

Boy, good to run into you, Emilio. Now I feel somewhat at home. They banned me today from Ferrari Chat over some bullshit but I did not come here because I got kicked out. I signed up yesterday and Ferrari Chat kicked me out late this morning. It was on the SuperCar F50 thread. Go check it out and see if you can post those on this forum. Maybe this group would find it entertaining unlike the boy scouts at Ferrari Chat. Feels like being in Junior High School and getting a detention. Good to see a buddy on this forum. Took me weeks to join. Mike finally felt sorry for me and got me in yesterday.

Gus

Good old ferraricrap. bunch of cockbags if you ask me, especially WAX, the head cockwaxer....

Dont worry! No matter what issues you may have... i will undoubtedly get blamed for them ! :lol2: :lol2:

Alan,

Nobody blamed you nor do I ever listen to one side of the story. I do not know Roy Cats nor Kevin Corndog nor do I like nor dislike them. I have never met them in my life and am aware of some controversies in the past. I always treat other people the way I want to be treat and I am a firm believer of there is always two sides of the story. If Roy Cats and Cats Exotics are crooks, I am with you and the rest of his victims in trying to have shady characters out of business. What if it were a loved one that saved their hard earned money to get their first exotic car and ended up getting screwed? Not good. I will join forces with you to get these scumbags out of business. There is a story behind the 6.0 Diablo and I will promise you in a few days I will reveal all of the facts and terms of the deal that I have structured as well as the actual documented condition of the car so we can have this case closed.

Stunning stable Gus! That blue 6.0 is just insane, not to mention the LP! Congrats on every single one of your cars!

Enjoy being here at L/P, I hope you will be around here for a while.

Stunning stable Gus! That blue 6.0 is just insane, not to mention the LP! Congrats on every single one of your cars!

Enjoy being here at L/P, I hope you will be around here for a while.

Hopefully, I wont get banned.

Gus, amazing collection!

It would be awesome if you did a write up on your past and present cars, if you have time and/or interest to do that. F50, F40 +++. I am sure it would be very interesting and entertaining read for many!

Gus

hi buddy

here is the thread on f chat

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.ph...0519&page=4

it was clearly a joke (the amann wing on lusso, the hummer thing,..... all was pretty clearly a joke imo!)

i think they will remove the ban soon when they get it was just for some fun LOL

Gus, take a look at the murcie section: you will find the infos on the BF murcie wing and many interesting things

i think you will find all infos on this forum amazing and really HELPFULL!

p.s. this site has WAY much more infos on new lambos, mods, TT Gs ecc... than the lambo chat (that is otherwise great for classic though)

have fun here

Alan,

Nobody blamed you nor do I ever listen to one side of the story. I do not know Roy Cats nor Kevin Corndog nor do I like nor dislike them. I have never met them in my life and am aware of some controversies in the past. I always treat other people the way I want to be treat and I am a firm believer of there is always two sides of the story. If Roy Cats and Cats Exotics are crooks, I am with you and the rest of his victims in trying to have shady characters out of business. What if it were a loved one that saved their hard earned money to get their first exotic car and ended up getting screwed? Not good. I will join forces with you to get these scumbags out of business. There is a story behind the 6.0 Diablo and I will promise you in a few days I will reveal all of the facts and terms of the deal that I have structured as well as the actual documented condition of the car so we can have this case closed.

Welcome on board GLC65 very nice car collection!

I am not very sure of the story behind the blue 6 but I must admit in photos looks outstanding, one of the best color combos I've seen, enjoy it in good health!

Good old ferraricrap. bunch of cockbags if you ask me, especially WAX, the head cockwaxer....

If someone who knows computers can go into FerrariChat and go into the SuperCar Section, there is the F50 thread. and post it here , I would really appreciate it. I just cannot believe I got banned over some bullshit. Maybe I am not getting something. I am done with those clowns and will not return. I just cannot believe how people are so damn serious there. I am not bashing all of them, but alot of them really have wax behind their ears.

Gus

If someone who knows computers can go into FerrariChat and go into the SuperCar Section, there is the F50 thread. and post it here , I would really appreciate it. I just cannot believe I got banned over some bullshit. Maybe I am not getting something. I am done with those clowns and will not return. I just cannot believe how people are so damn serious there. I am not bashing all of them, but alot of them really have wax behind their ears.

Gus

Gus, after reading the thread, the Mod said you were only banned for 72 hours, just as a 'time-out'. Seems like an innocent joke, but I guess some of them can be uptight.

Secondly, can you post your CURRENT garage and all then all the previous cars you've had/sold?

Gus, Welcome to Lambo-Power - I personally love it here, and have made some great 'cyber' friends who are just passionate about these great cars just like you are. I post as dino&ct over there and have followed you and your cars for awhile - awesome collection!!!

Welcome on board GLC65 very nice car collection!

I am not very sure of the story behind the blue 6 but I must admit in photos looks outstanding, one of the best color combos I've seen, enjoy it in good health!

Thank you,

I promised Allan and the gang that I will explain the whole story on the Diablo 6.0 and how I ended up with that particular vehicle besides the others I had to choose from. It was a tough and pain in the ass undertaking. Just give me a few days and I am awaiting all proper documentation. Plus I do have a major holdback that I am holding from Cats Exotics contingent upon the Engineering report.

Thank you,

I promised Allan and the gang that I will explain the whole story on the Diablo 6.0 and how I ended up with that particular vehicle besides the others I had to choose from. It was a tough and pain in the ass undertaking. Just give me a few days and I am awaiting all proper documentation. Plus I do have a major holdback that I am holding from Cats Exotics contingent upon the Engineering report.

No problem.

I am patiently waiting for LP Drama :icon_mrgreen:

hi buddy

it was clearly a joke (the amann wing on lusso, the hummer thing,..... all was pretty clearly a joke imo!)

i think they will remove the ban soon when they get it was just for some fun LOL

Gus, take a look at the murcie section: you will find the infos on the BF murcie wing and many interesting things

p.s. this site has WAY much more infos on new lambos, mods, TT Gs ecc... than the lambo chat (that is otherwise great for classic though)

have fun here

Thanks a million, Emilio,

I would love to look on the LamboChat section on Ferrari Chat, but the BABY banned me and I cannot even get on to read any messages. They completely blocked me off. Now the little weasel is comparing people that get banned from Ferrari Chat like me to people in prison. He is stating that 1% of the adult population are in prison and 1% of the people on Ferrari Chat get banned. Damn site was putting me to sleep, so damn boring sometimes that I wanted to put some sense of humor on the atmosphere. Hope the son of a bitch enjoys his memerial day weekend with his 308 Replica Ferrari (One of one).

Gus, amazing collection!

It would be awesome if you did a write up on your past and present cars, if you have time and/or interest to do that. F50, F40 +++. I am sure it would be very interesting and entertaining read for many!

I sold the F40, F50, Carrera GT, and the Ford GT. I own two Countachs that I do not have photos as well as about a dozen other cars that I will be sending them shortly. The Caddy and Viper are gone too. The reason I sold them is due to lack of space. However, I ordered a 75x150 Steel Building from General Steel which I will remodel into a AAA Rated showroom. Once that is done, its time to go shopping. Love to entertain, so we can all gather at my pad for a car show/party BLAST. Wife needs to be out of town if women are to be present. Everyone is welcomed and if you misbehve you will be banned like I was banned on FerrariChat.

hi buddy

have fun here

Emilio,

Can you relay a message from me to Dave M., the moderator of FChat? Can you tell him that he is a piece of Shit and that he can ban me indefinitely from there. Stupid Ass thinks he is something. Now he has alot of members scared shitless on watching what they say. I do not mind getting banned for something stupid I did, but I did not do anything.