New Girl here :)

It wasn't me, somebody stole my picture and opened new profile 4 years ago.... bastards.. :rant:

IT WAS ME!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because you used your time machine to go back to Dec 21, 2007 and created that profile on the sugar daddy site. That explanation is actually more plausible than most of Roys...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I'm laughing so fcuking hard! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I am sure you all wish it were true. I know that you do not have any real women or lives for that matter because you spend all of your time on this forum. That profile will be deleted but, you guys will all still be right here typing to each other like the bunch of leg humping fags that you are. However, I do apologize to those of you who actually have brains and who do not think: Oh... It is on the internet, it must be true.

I am sure you all wish it were true. I know that you do not have any real women or lives for that matter because you spend all of your time on this forum. That profile will be deleted but, you guys will all still be right here typing to each other like the bunch of leg humping fags that you are. However, I do apologize to those of you who actually have brains and who do not think: Oh... It is on the internet, it must be true.

Dude......That hit home.

bitch.JPG

You're not being very nice.

Dude......That hit home.

Serious dude. Lets take a minute to reflect and understand what we've been doing for the last three years...

Wow. Nothing like broad-sweeping generalizations of complete and utter bullshit to liven things up. :jackoff:

And, so you know, Abolfaz happens to give the bets leg humps around! He's so good because he is a crook and leg humps like he just got out of jail! :icon_mrgreen:

Wow. Nothing like broad-sweeping generalizations of complete and utter bullshit to liven things up. :jackoff:

And, so you know, Abolfaz happens to give the bets leg humps around! He's so good because he is a crook and leg humps like he just got out of jail! :icon_mrgreen:

Blah Blah Blah, I still got your beans!

Gman, use the time machine to go back to a nicer time.

I would prefer to use it for a nice time.

Blah Blah Blah, I still got your beans!

And don't think that I am not still bitter!

Some of you guys want to act like dumb jerks so I will be a bitch. :icon_thumleft:

It's our way to say "we love you.. :eusa_dance: "

It's our way to say "we love you.. :eusa_dance: "

I thought you had proprietary rights to that Joe. :icon_mrgreen:

Dude, it sounds like she's a ..! (rhymes with mo)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/uploads/mo...-1212544562.jpg

OK, now I'm really skeptical based on that image above that abolfaz posted.

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT the person in the first pic is only 22. Looks quite a bit older. The skin is not young enough.

On top of that, the Myspace profile lists her at 22 according to her DOB that she entered upon joining the site, but according to that screen-cap you took, abolfaz, she is a self-proclaimed 23. WELL, WHICH ONE IS IT? Does she not know her own age, or is she just lying?

And upon further investigation of the screen cap you took, abolfaz, she is looking for a man 39-60 to lavish her with gifts? Errr... Am I the only one seeing the bigger picture?

I'm not trying to be rude or offensive, but these are my observations.

post-12458-1212550743_thumb.jpg

post-12458-1212551033_thumb.jpg

That profile will be deleted but...

If someone else created it posing as you, how will you gain access to delete it? :eusa_think:

Well, like I said, I did not put that up on the net so I would have no control what was put on it. I did however create my myspace page and again I could not care lee what any of you think. You are all so ignorant! It is on the net so it must be true hua? IDIOTS! And KOSKESH, you better stick to that love doll idea because that is all you can get. Are you sure you can afford to have her built?

Well, like I said, I did not put that up on the net so I would have no control what was put on it. I did however create my myspace page and again I could not care lee what any of you think. You are all so ignorant! It is on the net so it must be true hua? IDIOTS! And KOSKESH, you better stick to that love doll idea because that is all you can get. Are you sure you can afford to have her built?

Seriously, this is some kind of joke. Where is ALLAN??????? No chick is this dumb, not to mention another girl called her a bitch and said NOTHING about it. I am not buying any of this. Just for the record. :icon_mrgreen: