New Girl here :)

Not really sure what all the hype is, the chick is pretty busted if you ask me. Just my .02 but maybe I am too picky.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure what all the hype is, the chick is pretty busted if you ask me. Just my .02 but maybe I am too picky.

I was thinking the same thing Kevin

:iamwithstupid:

Dolcegirl...you should know better than to post on this forum (or anywhere online) that you are looking for a sugar daddy. Dont you realize how that sounds? You have tremendously cheapened your image.

I wanna say its not too late to change, but it would require a whole lot to change anyone's perception at this point.

A lot of women out there are looking for a man who is willing to spend $$ on them. But 90% of them will never actually say it. How did u expect everyone on the forums to respond? Its starting to look like your search for a sugar daddy isnt going too well, so you signed up in the ferrari and lambo forums to broaden your chances of finding the idiot willing to throw his money away on a bad investment.

Well said!! The time honored tradition of keeping a "girl on the side" has seen better days. :crybaby2:

Three dragon= a guy who is so amazed he has a chick he thinks is hot.. that he has her go onto forums so he can chime in and have all the other forum members kiss his ass for having a hot (not my opinion) chick....

BTW: I say we change the name of this thread to ALBOFAZ outs a golddigger

Hey, it was a community effort!

BTW: I say we change the name of this thread to ALBOFAZ outs a golddigger

Dude, sometimes it's enjoying what you got, no need to rebadge the fiero with real lambo badges. Abolfaz, Rakjoe and most get it. It is not about launching into personal attacks, just something to 'enjoy in the moment'.

Now, please do not ruin my thread redirection.

:)

Awesome thread!

The best part is that rakjoe kept hittin on her till like 7pages in :bj:

Nooo... I was trying to instill some balance in the thread to keep her around, I sensed that people were too aggressive with her...

Of course I would hit on her had I met her in person, she's doable.. :icon_thumleft:

Oh and by the way, Not ONE OF YOU COULD AFFORD ME ANYWAY! You do not have enough CLASS! :thefinger:

I'm still laughing from this! :lol2:

She does realize she came to a forum full of Lamborghini owners? :eusa_think:

and this...theeDragon: "Brenda is simply this: the most stunning creature in this Universe . . . She stops traffic . . . She stops TIME." :lol2:

:jerry:

A lot of women out there are looking for a man who is willing to spend $$ on them. But 90% of them will never actually say it. How did u expect everyone on the forums to respond? Its starting to look like your search for a sugar daddy isnt going too well, so you signed up in the ferrari and lambo forums to broaden your chances of finding the idiot willing to throw his money away on a bad investment.

atleast with her, unlike the 90%, she honest and open about it

not sure that makes it better

but atleast you know exactly what youre getting

:eusa_think:

Just noticed the bumper sticker on the Lambo... ;)

reventon090_copy.jpg

DolceBlonde try http://wife.org

I can't believe she said she's 23... :eusa_wall:

Definaltly handful of years older.... But..

I would like her to come back and post on LP, I don't see how it can hurt us....

Maybe we can pool together some money and give her away in the VIP section?

Gustan, bust a move!

NAH!! I rather think they like me for mamzing personality :icon_thumleft:

thats what the other 90% want you to think ;)

So, does anybody know the forums where a single guy can find rich women? I have no problems posing for pictures in front of million dollar jewelry and stuff rich women like.

Well said!! The time honored tradition of keeping a "girl on the side" has seen better days. :crybaby2:

:lol2: :lol2: That was great...:)

atleast with her, unlike the 90%, she honest and open about it

not sure that makes it better

but atleast you know exactly what youre getting

:eusa_think:

I would like her to come back and post on LP, I don't see how it can hurt us....

Maybe we can pool together some money and give her away in the VIP section?

She's ours for $1,000 - $3,000 a month. That's a lease payment that might make sense!