New Girl here :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys think this "Brenda" is real, I have swamp land to sell you.

It's an exact copy/paste letter for letter from another forum:

This is my first post and I wanted to kick it off with a good start . . . soooo here's a photo of me with the Reventon at the Miami unveiling:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...eventon090.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...eventon090.jpg

Sorry I'm not familiar with posting images to forums

BTW . . . I LOVE THAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda

I call 100% troll.

That's a poor analogy, just becasue she duplicated posts doesn't mean she doesn't exists..

I think she's fo' realz

She is real, I saw her at the Reventón event. What, she can't have the same intro on two sites??

There's no doubt she's an actual person that was at the event and people have met her at other events. The question is if the person posting is actually her. Why would you copy paste your intro to different forums unless you were a lazy troll?

Something is rotten in Denmark unless proven otherwise.

That's a poor analogy, just becasue she duplicated posts doesn't mean she doesn't exists..

I think she's fo' realz

I quick check of her IP should tell you if she's for real, or some troll from Wala Wala Washington.

I quick check of her IP should tell you if she's for real, or some troll from Wala Wala Washington.

Dude, it sounds like she's a ..! (rhymes with mo)

dolce_ho.JPG

ALBOFAZ my new idol.. you are too funny my friend

Too bad she would have no interest in me... I fall 3 years short of her minnimum age requirement

Dude, same here. She couldn't afford me anyway, my love donation is in the six figure range per month...

So she's trolling around the internet looking for a 39 to 60 year old sugar daddy.

Zing!!

O.K. first off... I could not care less who thinks I am real and who doesn't. I came to this site because I am into cars and my husband has been a member here for a long time. As for the "trolling", I do not need to "troll". I do not know where you guys found that stuff about me or which of you may have made it up but, I would appreciate if one of you "gentlemen" would let me know where I can find it. Obviously someone, either here or somewhere else, grabbed my pics from my myspace page and decided to be an a** hole. Anyway, I thought you guys were cool and I just wanted to show a photo of myself with a car that MOST OF YOU will NEVER see in person as a great way to say hello and get to know you all. I see now that that was a BIG MISTAKE.

Oh and by the way, Not ONE OF YOU COULD AFFORD ME ANYWAY! You do not have enough CLASS! :thefinger:

I do not know where you guys found that stuff about me or which of you may have made it up but, I would appreciate if one of you "gentlemen" would let me know where I can find it. Obviously someone, either here or somewhere else, grabbed my pics from my myspace page and decided to be an a** hole.

My sincere apologies. Some asshole here must have used your myspace pictures etc, etc...

dolce_ho_3.JPG

dolce_ho4.JPG

I linked the place where this profile is on the other car site you also introduced yourself on.

And no, I did not create the profile. I don't believe in doing stuff like that, not to mention is was created on DECEMBER 21, 2007, and I didn't know who you were until you started that thread.

O.K. first off... I could not care less who thinks I am real and who doesn't. I came to this site because I am into cars and my husband has been a member here for a long time. As for the "trolling", I do not need to "troll". I do not know where you guys found that stuff about me or which of you may have made it up but, I would appreciate if one of you "gentlemen" would let me know where I can find it. Obviously someone, either here or somewhere else, grabbed my pics from my myspace page and decided to be an a** hole. Anyway, I thought you guys were cool and I just wanted to show a photo of myself with a car that MOST OF YOU will NEVER see in person as a great way to say hello and get to know you all. I see now that that was a BIG MISTAKE.

Oh and by the way, Not ONE OF YOU COULD AFFORD ME ANYWAY! You do not have enough CLASS! :thefinger:

Relax sweety, you came to right place, I promise we'll be nice to you here... :drunk:

My sincere apologies. Some asshole here must have used your myspace pictures etc, etc...

lol, you beat me to it.

I linked the place where this profile is on the other car site you also introduced yourself on.

And no, I did not create the profile. I don't believe in doing stuff like that, not to mention is was created on DECEMBER 21, 2007, and I didn't know who you were until you started that thread.

Thats because you used your time machine to go back to Dec 21, 2007 and created that profile on the sugar daddy site. That explanation is actually more plausible than most of Roys...

Thats because you used your time machine to go back to Dec 21, 2007 and created that profile on the sugar daddy site. That explanation is actually more plausible than most of Roys...

Its all good we love sugar babes... :icon_thumleft:

Hi Brenda, tell us more about you, we all ears and EYES.. QQ :rolleyes:

Shhh, or someone may ask questions about the Back to the Future, uhum, goings on.

Speaking of class, did you hump before posting this message ? :icon_rolleyes:

:eusa_naughty:

Be a gentelmen Tommy, she's a lady and we need to treat her with respect..

:icon_mrgreen:

Shhh, or someone may ask questions about the Back to the Future, uhum, goings on.

You could lend that machine to SHAZAM so he could straighten out some of his cars...

:eusa_naughty:

Be a gentelmen Tommy, she's a lady and we need to treat her with respect..

:icon_mrgreen:

Damn it! Stop using the time machine, I removed my post 2 minutes ago!

Damn it! Stop using the time machine, I removed my post 2 minutes ago!

It wasn't me, somebody stole my picture and opened new profile 4 years ago.... bastards.. :rant: