New Girl here :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's ours for $1,000 - $3,000 a month. That's a lease payment that might make sense!

The sad truth is that besides a couple of female/owner that are members here because of their cars, about the only way we will keep a non owner chick is to pay her. I will chip in 10 bucks a month.... as long as I get three minutes of phone sex included!! :icon_thumleft:

The sad truth is that besides a couple of female/owner that are members here because of their cars, about the only way we will keep a non owner chick is to pay her. I will chip in 10 bucks a month.... as long as I get three minutes of phone sex included!! :icon_thumleft:

So what does $50/month get you?

Guest skokos

I about choked on my lunch when koskesh pointed out the counter tops!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The wrinkle bag deleted me from her myspace,she must have thought it was me taking the pictures off of there LOL

I about choked on my lunch when koskesh pointed out the counter tops!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The wrinkle bag deleted me from her myspace,she must have thought it was me taking the pictures off of there LOL

With the combo of Germ X ...(had to google what that stuff was lol) too funny

If we are repeat customers maybe we can get a discount?

Well, the V-box thing worked out pretty well right?

I'll kick in a hundie, and if at least 9 other guys do too, then we can afford the nut on this deal (or should that be afford to nut on this deal?).

Anyway, I'm sure we could work out a rotation for passing her around, and from the looks of her I don't think being passed around would be too much of a problem.

Allan, you wanna pool the money?

Zing!

Well, the V-box thing worked out pretty well right?

I'll kick in a hundie, and if at least 9 other guys do too, then we can afford the nut on this deal (or should that be afford to nut on this deal?).

Anyway, I'm sure we could work out a rotation for passing her around, and from the looks of her I don't think being passed around would be too much of a problem.

Allan, you wanna pool the money?

Zing!

Im in! And Rakjoe can try her out first!

Silly girl,tricks are for kids.

Picture053.jpg

Picture039.jpg

brendacrop9.jpg

Picture062.jpg

brendacrop6again.jpg

D5.jpg

brendacrop2again.jpg

brendacrop12.jpg

brendacrop4again.jpg

A.jpg

Dude, you can do better. Wheres the pics of her shoving a watermellon in her ass?

Guest skokos
Dude, you can do better. Wheres the pics of her shoving a watermellon in her ass?

did she send that one to you too?

Silly girl,tricks are for kids.

This thread is epic :lol2:

I'll send over some money, someone ask what her daily rate is and rakjoe can have the honors BUT he has to write a review :lol2:

I must admit none of the female/owners on here provide this level of entertainment :lol2:

I'm just bummed that I didn't find this thread sooner. Could've been fun!!!

Once again, a valuable lesson is learned: Never post pictures of yourself on this forum. Only bad things will come of it.

I think it totally depends on why you are posting your picture. If you are a female owner/member and post your pic in a thread like "pictures of LPower members" then nothing bad will come of it.

However, if your first post to this board is HEY LOOK AT ME, I HAVE BIG BOOBS AND AM LOOKING FOR A SUGAR DADDY!!! That's not so good.