LOST 10000 POSTS

topcabron

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? Lost a lot of posts.

Maybe you redeemed them for a free t-shirt and forgot about it.

Maybe you redeemed them for a free t-shirt and forgot about it.

no, I would have bargained harder. T-shirt is only worth 2000 posts.

or, just maybe, this part is the dream.....nightmare.

Before we can do anything to restore the lost posts you will have to file a lost/stolen police report with your local PD..

Then we will proceed to file a claim with our insurance company for the lost posts... you should be aware that there is a deductible (250 posts) that we will have to further subtract from you upon settlement of your post count..

:icon_mrgreen:

Before we can do anything to restore the lost posts you will have to file a lost/stolen police report with your local PD..

Then we will proceed to file a claim with our insurance company for the lost posts... you should be aware that there is a deductible (250 posts) that we will have to further subtract from you upon settlement of your post count..

:icon_mrgreen:

250 posts?

I guess thats fair.

Can you send me the form?

Or, do I have to go to the internet in person?

I hope I didn't lose any.

Maybe posts that contained just a smiley face or :eusa_think: got deleted...cause that'd probably be about 6500 from you! :lol2: jk

I hope I didn't lose any.

Maybe posts that contained just a smiley face or :eusa_think: got deleted...cause that'd probably be about 6500 from you! :lol2: jk

:icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Hey be careful, the insurance company might claim you defrauded them with counterfeit posts...

oops...and I forgot to mention, only those who paid the VIP membership fees are covered under our "posts protection" policy... and you.... did NOT.... pay your dues...misster.. :eusa_think:

Looks like the only way to restore your post count will be to pay $0.25 per lost post which in your case is 6500 X $0.25= $1625 plus 8.25% california sales tax= $1759

make check payable to "Lambo Power general fund" :icon_thumleft:

Hey be careful, the insurance company might claim you defrauded them with counterfeit posts...

oops...and I forgot to mention, only those who paid the VIP membership fees are covered under our "posts protection" policy... and you.... did NOT.... pay your dues...misster.. :eusa_think:

Looks like the only way to restore your post count will be to pay $0.25 per lost post which in your case is 6500 X $0.25= $1625 plus 8.25% caliornia sales tax= $1759

:lol2:

Looks like the only way to restore your post count will be to pay $0.25 per lost post which in your case is 6500 X $0.25= $1625 plus 8.25% california sales tax= $1759

Oh and AAA membership will give you 10% off....

:eusa_dance:

Lambo power will never be the same without that 6500 posts.

:shock: :lol2:

What does it matter?

cant I be curious?

Overnight my post count goes down, so I thought I would ask "why".

This is the question section for the moderators.........so, its a valid question.

Any clue what happened?