SLR horrible accident

porshh

Damn!!! RIP!!! Like I said on my SLR , all of a sudden it developed a huge bubble on the inside tire... gotta be carefull.

Case and point. I believe you have a good deal of driving experience and know the limits of what you are driving. Things happen, fortunately you did not become a statistic because of your tire problem. Agreed gotta be carefull, but luck helps also. Sincerely Vic

All I can say is that I pity the poor boys family. Maybe he was pushing a little to hard, maybe something else went wrong. Whatever the case, he was just 22 years old and it's such a shame that he had to go off at such a young age and to go off in this way. May he be at rest with the Lord.

He didn't say the guy deserved to die because he was driving an exotic. He said you do stupid shit and things like that can happen to you, and I fully agree. Darwinism at work.

My point exactly. Thank you. Everyone is smart enough to know that if you push the car you're putting not only yourself, but innocent people at risk. There's a time and place for it.

Wow that doesnt look anything like a car crash, more similar to a plane crash or a warzone. I dont care how powerful the car you are driving is, if you gamble long enough you will pay the piper. RIP

My point exactly. Thank you. Everyone is smart enough to know that if you push the car you're putting not only yourself, but innocent people at risk. There's a time and place for it.

How do you know this wasn't the time and the place?...looks like the middle of the desert and so far, reported as

"early in the am". So possibly on an empty road in the middle of nowhere he decides to run his car, like many have

done that own them, but because something went wrong you say he was a dumbass and got what he deserved?

You have no idea what happened here do you? Did you know the person? If you have some info on the accident or

knowledge of the person then let us know... otherwise if you judge like this you better hope you never screw up or

have bad luck......Ever

How do you know this wasn't the time and the place?...looks like the middle of the desert and so far, reported as

"early in the am". So possibly on an empty road in the middle of nowhere he decides to run his car, like many have

done that own them, but because something went wrong you say he was a dumbass and got what he deserved?

You have no idea what happened here do you? Did you know the person? If you have some info on the accident or

knowledge of the person then let us know... otherwise if you judge like this you better hope you never screw up or

have bad luck......Ever

:iamwithstupid:

Show some common decency, a person has died.

Show some common decency, a person has died.

I know myself (like many others on this forum) have pushed the limits at times when it was safe and when it was unsafe. does that mean we deserve the same fate, I don't think so. Either way its a tragedy.

Guys,

Lets drop it here, may his soul rest in peace. Just imagine if his family were to read this thread. They lost their child.