Very nice Scuderia

Nath4N

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like Puerta Banos in Marbella, was just there few months back and saw many interesting cars.

That looks like Puerta Banos in Marbella, was just there few months back and saw many interesting cars.

:eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

Puerto Banus is the correct name, it translates has Banus Harbour, Puerta Banus translates has Banus Door :lol2:

Spanish Lesson over :icon_mrgreen:

just busting your balls Sammer...Puerto Banus is a great place to stay a couple of days :icon_super:

Banus is interesting to visit, but it really is full to the brim in summer of pretentious wannabes. If you ever go there, be warned if you leave anything vaguely exotic by the harbour, it will be covered in hand prints, or worse scratched by people sitting on it when you come back. People there on holiday literally have no respect for your property.

Sotogrande down the coast is much nicer but a lot quieter.

I was there for 3-4 days and nearly everyday I kept seeing the same guys driving their cars round and round that area. Mostly Bentleys and F-fags. Nonetheless it's always nice to see these cars when your on your holiday. I did see one Murcie in yellow if I can remember correctly and a few of Allans favorite Ferraris. :):)

why is 1 mirror turned in and the other as it is?

So people dont knock it driving by...

• 3 weeks later...