Selling my 97 Euro Roadster.

US/UK-Diablo

OK. Simple. I’m selling my 1997 European Roadster. LHD. Scurro blue. Approx 40K kilometers. Just had a complete once over by Verdi of Southall. Includes a new clutch and new battery. While the car was here in the U.S. for 3 years it was maintained by Wil DeGroot in Frenchtown NJ. I have all service and maintenance receipts. Mechanically its sound but cosmetically it could use some tidying up. The seat leather needs to be redone and the nose could stand a spray. There are a few other bits and bobs but overall its good. Absolutely no accidents. I’ve owned it for 8 years and I’m the third owner. The first 40,000 pounds takes it! As is. It’s currently located near Heathrow airport. For someone who wants to get into a Roadster and is capable of doing some hands on cosmetic work this is the car for you. For those of you who have the super speeders videos you can see it in the first two. PM me if anyone is interested or wants more information. I am currently located here in the U.S. but I have someone (business partner) in the UK who will take care anyone who might be interested and has full knowledge of the car. I am also offering this through other venues in the UK so subject to prior sale. Thanks in advance :icon_mrgreen:

post-1035-1218140194_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140214_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140232_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140254_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140276_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140303_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140323_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140342_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1218140358_thumb.jpg

Beautiful car Dave! Sounds like someone over the pond is going to get a steal!

I wish I had gotten to see this one in person!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you will not find a Euro 97 LHD Roadster (running) for under $100,000 U.S. Someone's going to get this for $80,000.

This is going to go quick...

Its just a matter of which one of the UK guys who can afford to buy it....will see this thread first? :icon_mrgreen:

You said the car was here in the US for 3 years, is this a US specs (smog legal ) and can this car be brought back in the US? How much did it cost to ship the car from US to UK? Any cracks or stress fractures in the body or frame? Do you have a phone number to contact you on, about a few more questions on the car? Is the windshield free of cracks and chips? Thanx.

You said the car was here in the US for 3 years, is this a US specs (smog legal ) and can this car be brought back in the US? How much did it cost to ship the car from US to UK? Any cracks or stress fractures in the body or frame? Do you have a phone number to contact you on, about a few more questions on the car? Is the windshield free of cracks and chips? Thanx.

See

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34168