New Aston

capt_chaos

I love everything Aston......considering an AM V-8 roadster as a daily driver.....any thoughts on using an aston as a dd

They have a tendency to break down a lot for a modern car, and have a reputation for bad service from dealerships, even here in England. I'd keep a Toyota on standby.

On the other hand, a Jaguar XKR is just as good, has rear seats, should be much more reliable and is a lot cheaper - it's just a question of the subjectives, how much you value the Aston's looks and engine noise.

They have a tendency to break down a lot for a modern car, and have a reputation for bad service from dealerships, even here in England. I'd keep a Toyota on standby.

On the other hand, a Jaguar XKR is just as good, has rear seats, should be much more reliable and is a lot cheaper - it's just a question of the subjectives, how much you value the Aston's looks and engine noise.

I hate Jaguar for ruining the Aston brand. They completely stole the design...

The question is, will this depreciate as hard as the normal AM's? If it's limited, I'd consider getting one, but if I'm going to lose $100K in a couple years, forget about it.

The question is, will this depreciate as hard as the normal AM's? If it's limited, I'd consider getting one, but if I'm going to lose $100K in a couple years, forget about it.

Well if they only build 77 as the name implies, it's not going to depreciate.

looks great as usual, but thats the problem, typical aston...

The only thing ever lacking from Aston, IMO, was power. If they could deliver 700hp with a lightweight design, I'd be sold. This car is stunning.

I had a DB7 daily driver many years ago - no issues whatsoever.

I love everything Aston......considering an AM V-8 roadster as a daily driver.....any thoughts on using an aston as a dd

Rumour has it (and that's from an AM dealership) that the car will cost 500k British Sterling Pound! :shock:

Wouldn't that be close to $1M US then? AM must be thinking that if Lambo can pulled it off with the Reventon, they can do something similar.

this one will be better than a Reventon Im guessing, at least it has a unique engine and lightweight construction!

this one will be better than a Reventon Im guessing, at least it has a unique engine and lightweight construction!

Not to mention stunning looks. The Reventon was revolting.