[PICS]: Veyrons in Monterey: $10+ million in one pic!

ELIM

Well, I snapped this pic yesterday at Pebble Beach after much patience, as there were tons of people checking the Veyrons out. :eusa_wall: To the right is the new Hermes edition. Out of the picture is the new Veyron Grand Sport roadster which I'll post up later.

More pics to follow...

post-3744-1219122894_thumb.jpg

Did they have the new roadster?

Yes, as I mentioned it's called the Grand Sport. I have a bunch of pics of it too.

It went up for auction last night.

Yes, as I mentioned it's called the Grand Sport. I have a bunch of pics of it too.

It went up for auction last night.

My apologies, reading comprehension would have helped.

Do you have pictures of the Grand Sport?

My apologies, reading comprehension would have helped.

Do you have pictures of the Grand Sport?

And another reading comprehension fail.. He just said he has a bunch of pics of it, lol.

And another reading comprehension fail.. He just said he has a bunch of pics of it, lol.

I need to quit while I'm behind. :eusa_wall:

i saw the Hermes by the ocean on 17 mile drive :icon_thumleft:

Whats different with the Hermes? It looks like the arches are wider...or am i just seeing things?

Whats different with the Hermes? It looks like the arches are wider...or am i just seeing things?

" Key features are the unique color of the hood, which extends to the interior of the cockpit and re-emerges at the level of the rear wing, eight-spoke polished aluminum wheels with central butterfly wheel locks branded with the letter H and air vents around the edges mimicking Hermès saddle-stitching, and a new grille and fuel-filler cap.

The inner surfaces of the car, including the brushed aluminum dash, have been fitted with calfskin leather, the door handles replaced with Hermès-luggage style units, and a new leather case is installed in the trunk.

The Veyron’s mechanicals have been left untouched..."

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/superca...fbg-par-hermes/ :icon_thumleft:

" Key features are the unique color of the hood, which extends to the interior of the cockpit and re-emerges at the level of the rear wing, eight-spoke polished aluminum wheels with central butterfly wheel locks branded with the letter H and air vents around the edges mimicking Hermès saddle-stitching, and a new grille and fuel-filler cap.

The inner surfaces of the car, including the brushed aluminum dash, have been fitted with calfskin leather, the door handles replaced with Hermès-luggage style units, and a new leather case is installed in the trunk.

The Veyron’s mechanicals have been left untouched..."

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/superca...fbg-par-hermes/ :icon_thumleft:

Well although i respect it and think its a cool car...it still looks like ass :icon_butt:

interesting... I'm not a fan of the new rims for the targa top.

So FYI guys... what disappointed me (as a future Veyron owner) is that they're adding another 150 units of the Grand Sport (basically a veyron with a removable roof), increasing the total number of units to 450 (300+150). It devalues the car 'just a tad'.

¨

Post All... :))

If you can.

So it was 8 Veyrons in Monterey this year if my counting´s right...

37647a.jpg

2766340123_0bd7af4eef_o.jpg

2767067328_1bed229b35_o.jpg

2770182217_f718884f58_o1.jpg

2770970959_547db9b3da_o.jpg

2775610829_d4936e1d75_o.jpg

gallery_3_326_66783.jpg

fbg_hermes_soft_red_blu_grey1.jpg

Wish I could have been there... Good you were. Peace!