It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

then why would the SV be on that list 6 months before its unveiling and as a car destined to be a MY2010, and the 2+2 not there

Because again, just like the Muira, this is a non-running-balsa-wood nonsense "concept" that has absolutely zero chance of being put into production by the German leash-holders who control the marque.

It is not Lamborghini "measuring pubic interest".

It is not Lamborghini "evaluating a possible third model".

It is however the cheapest way to create PR buzz and get eyeballs on the brand. Meanwhile here comes the Murcie SV, which is the third derivative of a car released in 2002...

The VAG plan we identified years ago of milking the existing platforms for every penny before investing in the expensive proposition of a replacement platform for either the Murcie/Gallardo continues.

Nothing unveiled in Paris will have any impact on that cold hard fact whatsoever.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kinda curios what a Lamborghini sedan would look like??

i m gonna burn my car and film it just like slowpoke

will do it and post up the video here as first...if that happens !!!

I speaked with a 100% serious important lamborghini guy, from the management.

thats the new SV !!

Just because the SV will be out next year doesnt mean that this car will be the SV, as already stated the SV will be out at Geneve not here.

Frankfurt for SV, I'm believe.

Maybe 2 new models?

Maybe too

Because again, just like the Muira, this is a non-running-balsa-wood nonsense "concept" that has absolutely zero chance of being put into production by the German leash-holders who control the marque.

It is not Lamborghini "measuring pubic interest".

It is not Lamborghini "evaluating a possible third model".

It is however the cheapest way to create PR buzz and get eyeballs on the brand. Meanwhile here comes the Murcie SV, which is the third derivative of a car released in 2002...

The VAG plan we identified years ago of milking the existing platforms for every penny before investing in the expensive proposition of a replacement platform for either the Murcie/Gallardo continues.

Nothing unveiled in Paris will have any impact on that cold hard fact whatsoever.

that makes sense.

but then why was the miura concept not unveiled at a big autoshow? why would this (something that lacks the history/direct link) be created to get so much more hype?

Guest skokos

thats the new SV !!

haha I didnt say I wanted them too make a sedan,Just curios!! lol

polls:

1º SV now in France. 25%

2º SV in Frankfurt this year and "new" concept in France. 40%

3º SV and "new" concept in France. 10%

4º New concept in France 25%

polls:

1º SV now in France. 25%

2º SV in Frankfurt this year and "new" concept in France. 40%

3º SV and "new" concept in France. 10%

4º New concept in France 25%

there is no Frankfurt this year. its in 09.

"I highly doubt this Murcielago SV to be unveiled in Paris.

Check out the listing, it says '10' model, that should mean model year 2010 ! That won't be shown in october 2008, more likely September 2009 in Frankfurt ... if it will be introduced.

If you take a look at the teaser shot from Lamborghini you'll see it is too different from the Murcielago to be an evolution of this model, more likely a successor or even a competely different, third model to the line up.

I know people have been waiting for the Murcielago Superleggera or SV for years now, hoping for rear wheel drive only ... but Winkelmann insists thet all factory Bulls will have the VT transmission, so that's out of the equation too. Also note that the name 'Superleggera' is owned by Touring, and Autombili Lamborghii SpA is currently already in legal battle over the name, hence the Gallardo Superleggera production was halted, although officially this was because the LP560-4 was introduced.

I would bet on a 2+2 GT or a 4 seater with the engine up front ... that would be a great addition to the line up, for an SUV the teaser shot sits too low to the ground I think.

But that's just my idea, I'll see first hand in Paris in two weeks ... "

if the SV is indeed an MY10, then its will at the latest be unveiled at Geneva in March. LP640s in May of 08 were being produced as MY09 cars (as per the brochure) so an LP6X0 SV would be introduced in mid March (Geneva) and produced in mid 09 as an MY10 car.

I'm so tired of MY0whatever cars being made and sold a year early but it seems to be the norm for everyone. It is not hard to imagine a MY10 car being released in late-ish '08

if the SV is indeed an MY10, then its will at the latest be unveiled at Geneva in March. LP640s in May of 08 were being produced as MY09 cars (as per the brochure) so an LP6X0 SV would be introduced in mid March (Geneva) and produced in mid 09 as an MY10 car.

You are right - Reventon was unveiled a year ago and than sold as MY08, so it's a bit too early for the SV to be sold as MY10.

I'd say that in Paris we will see a 2+2, next year in Geneve a LP560 Spyder and the SV in Frankfurt.

thats the new SV !!

You can not burn MY car !!! You need to get yourself up from the bed, jump on the telephone and arrange transport of the Gallardo to Monaco. Dont forget my 100K in the trunk. After that I will drive to Sweden to watch slowpoke burn his Gallardo, I never liked the blue anyway... :icon_mrgreen:

Or you can do the delivery yourself, driving it down here. I will wipe your tears away @ Jimmyz, dravning your sorrows in champagne and girls.... that is the least I can do for my new best friend... :icon_mrgreen: after all you gave me a Gallardo and a 100K.

You stated that you hate to loose and never loose..... Hmmm but you dont know who Monaco Bodyguards is.... and how could you think that you ( or anybody here) have better connections than me with the factory... and for a certain reason... you need to read some of my old threads and you will start to understand.

Don't know that looks like a reventon being delivered

and no SUV too and 2+2.

Front or rear engine?

And not to be outdone Ferrari "leak" this letter

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ferrari-fx150-letter/1043647/

What I don't get is no company I know of writes a letter to no one in particular, writes it with a huge handful of marketing speak which is signed by the CEO and marked Top Secret.

Nontheless, thats some pretty impressive numbers and facts.

You can not burn MY car !!! You need to get yourself up from the bed, jump on the telephone and arrange transport of the Gallardo to Monaco. Dont forget my 100K in the trunk. After that I will drive to Sweden to watch slowpoke burn his Gallardo, I never liked the blue anyway... :icon_mrgreen:

Or you can do the delivery yourself, driving it down here. I will wipe your tears away @ Jimmyz, dravning your sorrows in champagne and girls.... that is the least I can do for my new best friend... :icon_mrgreen: after all you gave me a Gallardo and a 100K.

You stated that you hate to loose and never loose..... Hmmm but you dont know who Monaco Bodyguards is.... and how could you think that you ( or anybody here) have better connections than me with the factory... and for a certain reason... you need to read some of my old threads and you will start to understand.

the best thing wich will happen was this:

I call Slowpoke we meet in Paris after that we will drive down to cannes were we meet Sammer SAMLAMBO

then we came over to MONACO and u take us with LEVEL6 protection to JIMMYZ where the girls are waiting

with naked backs to catch the DON PERIGNON bottles up her backs :) lick lick ahahah

and if i burn my car thats no problem i buy another one , if u see the new 2 leaked picture of a007apl

its a 2 seater like the SV ;)

the best thing wich will happen was this:

I call Slowpoke we meet in Paris after that we will drive down to cannes were we meet Sammer SAMLAMBO

then we came over to MONACO and u take us with LEVEL6 protection to JIMMYZ where the girls are waiting

with naked backs to catch the DON PERIGNON bottles up her backs :) lick lick ahahah

and if i burn my car thats no problem i buy another one , if u see the new 2 leaked picture of a007apl

its a 2 seater like the SV ;)

I am not worried... and I never am....007 is a good guy and he really has THE pictures....but he don't know shit..... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

In any case.... you guys are more than welcome !!! It would be a BLAST!!