It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

Ok ok did I mention that I think it is a 4 seater concept car and not the SV ???

you are likely correct

but i have seen cell phone of the SV that is coming soon to! (may be they are showing 2?)

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are likely correct

but i have seen cell phone of the SV that is coming soon to! (may be they are showing 2?)

it's possible...

so did you see the sv???

how is it?

you are likely correct

You are far behind down in Italy, as usual. :thefinger:

No matter HOW close you are living to the factory, I am closer..... :icon_mrgreen:

I said this already on page 9, post #150:

"Can it be possible that they show both a concept car ( since it only is a.. concept car) and a SV in Paris ?"

"A new chapter in the history of Lamborghini

Automobili Lamborghini will unveil its new project at the Volkswagen Group Event ‘Driving Ideas’, in Paris on 1 October.

Come to the Lamborghini stand at the 2008 Paris Motorshow on press days, 2 and 3 of October – Hall 4, stand 110

The official press release and pictures will be available from 1 October, 21.00 hours Central European Time, and available during Paris motor show press days. "

I will happily become a new owner of a 4 seat LAMBO coupe - 2 doors or 4 - scissor or not.

This thing already looks more exciting than any other manufacturers 4 seaters ive seen around. The Panamera looks abysmal with ZERO panache.

I like it! With all of the vents in the front of this car it's got to be front engine.

My bet is that they save the V12 for the "flagship" murcie (or it's replacement) and give this thing a V10 or even a tweeked audi sourced V8.

Here's hoping that this is a real car and not just a painted lump of clay...

Here's a bigger pic.

lambotw7.png

new scoop: lambo last press says Monaco is Ferruccio's son guys!! :shock:

i did not read all this thread, it is WAY too long

i only read last things and write from time to time....

so again if you already know what is coming good for you

you reaaly take this thing seroiusly! don't you? :icon_mrgreen:

btw: since we know you lives in the R&D department or almost have you seen the SV in person? how do you find it? i only saw a small pic from the front and looks nice imo but not so different from a regular LP

I will happily become a new owner of a 4 seat LAMBO coupe - 2 doors or 4 - scissor or not.

This thing already looks more exciting than any other manufacturers 4 seaters ive seen around. The Panamera looks abysmal with ZERO panache.

It's not uncommon for companies to release wicked looking concepts and then dumb them down for the road, but this IS Lamborghini and numb styling isn't part of what they do :D

Looks like a Maser Quattroporte front to me. Or I'm wrong...

There's no way the Lamborghini is as tall narrow or boxy (fugly frankly) looking as the dull Maserati Quattroporte.

There's no way the Lamborghini is as tall narrow or boxy (fugly frankly) looking as the dull Maserati Quattroporte.

Edges > curves

this IS Lamborghini and numb styling isn't part of what they do :D

Exactly - this will end up more exciting than the competition.