turbo NSX on pump gas....

marc

these were done in the desert on a day when it was about 115 out RWHP, no correction.....3.0 liter engine.....no meth or spray of anykind....18 psi....i make 600 even @ 14 psi

dyno1hpTQ.jpg

IMG001481.jpg

anymore shots of this nsx? looks familiar....

it should daniel.....01blacks4 on prime.....the "other" lambo grey widebody nsx :)

allan, thanks, whens that car going to be in phoenix? i need a ride...thats the next car on the list....

it should daniel.....01blacks4 on prime.....the "other" lambo grey widebody nsx :)

allan, thanks, whens that car going to be in phoenix? i need a ride...thats the next car on the list....

Sorry, man No phoenix anytime soon! Enjoy the Nsx.

Very impressive. There arent any turbo'd NSX's here that i know of...What snail are you running?

allen, sorry to hear that.....

Daniel...full custom...no way i would go LV...its an OK system, just not for me

snail is a Presicion PT67

allen, sorry to hear that.....

Daniel...full custom...no way i would go LV...its an OK system, just not for me

snail is a Presicion PT67

How much does the car weight? If it's still relatively light, that should keep up with a lot of cars in a higher power bracket... no?

That's awesome though :D. Really nice car too.

How much does the car weight? If it's still relatively light, that should keep up with a lot of cars in a higher power bracket... no?

That's awesome though :D. Really nice car too.

under 3000.....so yeah its pretty quick...could always be faster though :)

• 3 months later...

There is a turbo NSX that runs at the track I go to in Roswell that last time I saw it run it was running 10.4@139mph, it was a stock long block with over 100K miles on it according to the owner. He drove it to the track.

yeah that guy in roswell make alittle less power than i do....but he is all stock motor!!! i have a vid of him lifting the front wheels off the ground!!!!!

• 1 year later...

In order to cover these enlarged rollers, some new bodywork was in order. Once upon a time, this NSX wore a Wings West body kit and stock fenders, but the new rubber convinced Siu to upgrade to the Cantrell Studios widebody conversion kit. The front end still wears the same Wings West front air dam and louvered carbon hood, but the front fenders and rear quarter panels were traded out for Cantrell's widened and flared pieces. After adding a Taitec rear diffuser and massive MAX Racing rear wing, this NSX began to live up to Siu's nickname for it: the Blue Devil.

But no devil would be complete without hellfire. Driving down a desert highway to work one morning, Siu received a honk from a pickup truck and a simple shout, "You need a turbo!" As it turns out, that truck was driven by none other than Factor X mad scientist Mike Angel, who was spreading the love of NSX turbos his own way. Angel's FX500 turbocharger package was whipped up for the car, designed to put out more than 500 hp on pump gas. Siu's FX500 system began with the removal of his stock C30A and the installation of one of Factor X's spare race engines. Larger 93mm bore Wiseco pistons are hung on rebushed stock titanium connecting rods, along with the stock forged steel crankshaft. The cylinder heads are ported by Portflow and were finished with new valves, springs and retainers before re-installation.

Ben 10 Games

• 1 month later...