I heard a rumor

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is going right down the shitter with all of these useless crybaby threads against tuners.

amen

This site is going right down the shitter with all of these useless crybaby threads against tuners.

amen

These post usually get deleted..

This as they all do will end with no facts from this thread starter! But you will see some dancing!

Guest skokos

I havent commented a single time on ANY of these silly UGR threads...but I have to say:

WHEN THE HELL IS UGR GOING TO WISE UP AND TAKE A HINT FROM THE WAY HEFFNER HAS HANDLED THESE SITUATIONS AND STOP RESPONDING AND FEEDING THE FIRE!!!

GOOD GOD,If I had a whole internet forum hounding me I would stop responding,you cant argue with someone who wont argue. Just when the gun has run out of ammo UGR pops back in to the thread 3 pages deep and reloads it for everyone....DUMB DUMB DUMB :eusa_wall:

Im not taking sides,Im just commenting on the obviousness of someone who has NO idea how to win a battle.

I havent commented a single time on ANY of these silly UGR threads...but I have to say:

WHEN THE HELL IS UGR GOING TO WISE UP AND TAKE A HINT FROM THE WAY HEFFNER HAS HANDLED THESE SITUATIONS AND STOP RESPONDING AND FEEDING THE FIRE!!!

GOOD GOD,If I had a whole internet forum hounding me I would stop responding,you cant argue with someone who wont argue. Just when the gun has run out of ammo UGR pops back in to the thread 3 pages deep and reloads it for everyone....DUMB DUMB DUMB :eusa_wall:

Im not taking sides,Im just commenting on the obviousness of someone who has NO idea how to win a battle.

I will answer every time these moderators make a false accusation about my company! Jason would as well! Not that he would have to because his customers are moderators!

What is your honest opinion??? You think it is right for Allan to smear Underground Racing with FALSE accusations?

Guest skokos
I will answer every time these moderators make a false accusation about my company! Jason would as well! Not that he would have to because his customers are moderators!

What is your honest opinion??? You think it is right for Allan to smear Underground Racing with FALSE accusations?

But when you respond in the manner that you do it takes away from the validity of what your saying..

Jason makes simple and clear statements that state his position and nothing more. If you believe what someone is accusing you off is false,state that and leave it at that.

The name calling and pointing fingers isnt doing anything but making potential customers wonder if the people they are giving $60,000 to is going to handle there car in the same way they handle there business.

Like I said,Im not taking sides....Allan could or could not be right.

But its like when someone farts and the first person to stand up and yell IT WASNT ME usually looks the most guilty.

Im truly sorry to hear you paid $6,000 in upfront sponsorship cost. The money lost because of these threads and potential customers must far exceed that.

Guest skokos
What is your honest opinion???

My honest opinion? My honest opinion is when all of these threads started and this silliness began,I told myself if I ever decide to twin turbo a Gallardo when the time comes im going to decide for myself based on what I think looks and performs the best.Not based on internet pissing matches.

But now im feeling as if the tuner building it matters just as much as the tuners results.

My honest opinion? My honest opinion is when all of these threads started and this silliness began,I told myself if I ever decide to twin turbo a Gallardo when the time comes im going to decide for myself based on what I think looks and performs the best.Not based on internet pissing matches.

But now im feeling as if the tuner building it matters just as much as the tuners results.

If someone made allegations about your product that you knew were false, you would defend it as well. It all seems like a double standard to me.

Broke back Gallardo? That was a cheap shot, and thanks for setting the record straight about UGR once again. You are a classless act. Thread closed!!

edit:

Dumbass, did you miss Heffner's reply in the other thread?

Name calling.. locking a thread?

Answer me this...

1) Did I say who built the Gallardo that broke, OR say anything negative about the broke Gallardo?

2) Did I know who built the Gallardo? NOPE!! There are 4 tuners that build these TT Gallardos

3) When a moderator of this site puts out FALSE statements that he clearly did not have any facts about... why did you not close it?? Class ACT or just plain hypocrite??

A lot of people see through this BS you are trying to do to Underground Racing.. I'm sure you know that as you probably read my PM's

Stay clean and see you at the STSO!

This has to be the single most one sided, tuner biased board of any car community, and its painfully obvious.

Allan,

Im not a bit surprised that after the prior fiasco with a certain TT build, and all of the subsequent post deletions and unfair stance that you and this site took in attempt to cover it up, that you would be all over this self created rumor when you think the cards can swing the other way.

I guess maybe creating slander towards the "rival" tuner is your way of paying for the free build on your Gallardo.

wElL MiSdIrEcTeD, sInCe YoU aRe TeH eXpErT oN ThEsE ToPiCs mAyBe YoU cAn EnLiGhTeN uS aS tO wHy YoU aRe StIlL a MeMbEr oN l-PoWer?

tHeRe'S tEh DoOr, FeEL fReE tO uSe It.

:icon_thumleft:

This has to be the single most one sided, tuner biased board of any car community, and its painfully obvious.

Allan,

Im not a bit surprised that after the prior fiasco with a certain TT build, and all of the subsequent post deletions and unfair stance that you and this site took in attempt to cover it up, that you would be all over this self created rumor when you think the cards can swing the other way.

I guess maybe creating slander towards the "rival" tuner is your way of paying for the free build on your Gallardo.

They have already removed a few posts of people starting to voice there opinion, members I do not know that have been here for a while. Hope you don't get banned! I have spoke to the guys at SP and they are trying to figure out a resolution to all this BS!

wElL MiSdIrEcTeD, sInCe YoU aRe TeH eXpErT oN ThEsE ToPiCs mAyBe YoU cAn EnLiGhTeN uS aS tO wHy YoU aRe StIlL a MeMbEr oN l-PoWer?

tHeRe'S tEh DoOr, FeEL fReE tO uSe It.

:icon_thumleft:

Mako.. how is it ok for a Moderator to lie and spread a rumor that he has no facts about especially to a PAID SPONSOR? Honestly?

Im truly sorry to hear you paid $6,000 in upfront sponsorship cost. The money lost because of these threads and potential customers must far exceed that.

;)

Has anyone come out and said what's the alleged breakdown of what alleged car? I dont think I've seen anything factual in this entire thread, except the common notion that UGRs cronies behave like asshats. (UGR still hasnt given me the free plane ticket they promised to see their shop a few months ago, but thanks for offering it!)

Has anyone come out and said what's the alleged breakdown of what alleged car? I dont think I've seen anything factual in this entire thread, except the common notion that UGRs cronies behave like asshats. (UGR still hasnt given me the free plane ticket they promised to see their shop a few months ago, but thanks for offering it!)

That's right no facts... these guys that are speaking up....I don't know them or the ones that had there post removed. FACT!

Now as far as your ticket. The deal was for 5 TT owners. I think 3 dropped out after saying they were in and one was MR. VAROOM. I PM ed you and said I would be in your town at Sema and you gave no response. This was to prove that a AEM will work fine. Do you believe that the AEM will not work on a Gallardo?

That's right no facts... these guys that are speaking up....I don't know them or the ones that had there post removed. FACT!

Now as far as your ticket. The deal was for 5 TT owners. I think 3 dropped out after saying they were in and one was MR. VAROOM. I PM ed you and said I would be in your town at Sema and you gave no response. This was to prove that a AEM will work fine. Do you believe that the AEM will not work on a Gallardo?

I dont know what an AEM is, so I dont know if it will work on a Gallardo.

Your PM to me was months after you made the ticket offers, I can do thread searches for the dates if you like. ;) I was under the impression that the ticket was more related to seeing if Underground even *had* a TT G at that point. This was well before any "records" or track videos. Now, it doesn't matter since we know you have a car.

If there's nothing coming from Allan on reliable information about this problem, I dont see why this thread isnt locked and moved into a private area until such proof is provided. Nobody deserves to be a victim of a witch hunt, however UGR should recognize that if it wasn't for the attitudes of their newly registered members and the UGR offensive attitude, they wouldnt be in this situation and the forum would be much more sympathetic if a problem did occur. Now, its more like sweet revenge to the Internet assholes.

Are you unable to read Mr Vroom's edit?

Yeah, apparently it was locked for a "cheap shot"

And you think Allan's smug approach to the subject in this thread was any less of a cheap shot???

Its amazing that the heirarchy of this site cant practice what they preach... :rolleyes:

Do you have any proof of Allan getting a free build?

Yeah, apparently it was locked for a "cheap shot"

And you think Allan's smug approach to the subject in this thread was any less of a cheap shot???

Its amazing that the heirarchy of this site cant practice what they preach... :rolleyes:

Cheapshot because it was car that has been mentioned already that is why it was locked. Seriously does this really have to be spelt out for you?