PPI R8 Razor GTR unveiled at Essen

Mr. Vroom

Was this creation the result of a secretive affair...or a forced encounter!!!????? Because it's more bad than badass.

Almost as bad as a REPLICA!!!!!!!

Just MHO.

that shot from the rear 3/4 angle is great... amazing looking car with all that drycarbon!

debated whether to add a comment here, but decided to go ahead.

1. I am one of the owners of PPI Automotive Design, GmbH (my twin brother is the other, and CEO of the company)

2. this is one of my favorite forums and I am on here very often

3. the car is fKKing bad-ass ! (my "honest opinion")

Couple of other notes :

- car is presented RAW on purpose to make a serious statement to established tuners in the tuning scene, the reaction to the car is pretty insane

- only 8 of these cars will be made, some already accounted for

- it is spectacular, and has a serious attention to detail

- my brother and I are porsche and lamborghini enthusiasts (in addition to audi)

- we are both from the U.S., but we design, produce, manufacture, and sell everything from Germany.

Enjoy !

Alf

debated whether to add a comment here, but decided to go ahead.

1. I am one of the owners of PPI Automotive Design, GmbH (my twin brother is the other, and CEO of the company)

2. this is one of my favorite forums and I am on here very often

3. the car is fKKing bad-ass ! (my "honest opinion")

Couple of other notes :

- car is presented RAW on purpose to make a serious statement to established tuners in the tuning scene, the reaction to the car is pretty insane

- only 8 of these cars will be made, some already accounted for

- it is spectacular, and has a serious attention to detail

- my brother and I are porsche and lamborghini enthusiasts (in addition to audi)

- we are both from the U.S., but we design, produce, manufacture, and sell everything from Germany.

Enjoy !

Alf

Welcome, outstanding job! A few quick questions. 500lbs is a lot of weight to lose, is most of the weight savings due to the extensive use of cf? Also, your performance claims seem conservative, based on 580 hp and 3100 lb GVW. Finally, any plans for a Gallardo body kit?

Looks good. The stock R8 is a bit feminine styling-wise so this is a step in the right direction.

:iamwithstupid:

You said it best before, the R8 is the perfect "girlfriend/mistress" car.

Nice job butching it up a bit by PPI. :icon_thumleft:

I am one of the owners of PPI Automotive Design, GmbH (my twin brother is the other, and CEO of the company)

Welcome. Your product looks nice. Good luck and keep up the aggressive designs!

cool.

thanks for the comments and warm welcome. I just wanted to share the fact that I am on this forum with you guys... so you know where these connections are !

feel free to contact me via pm - if you have any additional questions.

the fun will start with a couple of high profile magazine shootouts.... keep posted !

ps: performance claims must be conservative for liability issues (esp in germany)

as a side note, almost every R8 sold by audi has approx 20-40 hp less than claimed by then ! not fun when an owner finds out the hard way !